BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought Idiot was before bacon flavored.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

I hate the color blue.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think Freud knows why.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well human and bacon flavored will always get eaten by Graboids.

Holy shit a C-130 just flew above usI'm not kidding! We’re in New Mexico right now! It flew right above us on the road, I guess they were looking for a place to land. Still it was awesome!

I like your idea, Pv2.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok what am I missing here?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Haha, nicely done DW!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

You know what's weird about the whole Santa thing? I believed it until the 4th grade, but always thought the tooth fairy seemed like bullshit.

^ Hah, exactly the same.

My theory is that Santa seems more plausible because it's the most elaborate out of all of them. Parents don't put much thought into shit like the Easter Bunny, but they go to great lengths to explain Santa.

"How does he get to all the houses? Because kid, reindeer are fucking FAST."

I dunno.

I NEVER believed in that shit anyway. What's sad is a saw a fifteen year old a couple years ago that still believed in Santa. They didn't have mental problems(as far as I could tell) but sounded dead serious about the whole Santa thing.

I think every holiday should have a mascot.

I doubt it's possible to still believe in santa at 15 unless your parents are fucking ninjas.

^ Someone should make a movie about that.

^Well that makes sense. Unless this kid was stupid beyond all measure and that seems the more likely.

... Or they were being sarcastic. Or they were younger than they looked. Or you misheard them. Or they were quoting someone else.

Or you're simply too foolish to realize the obvious truth of Santa's existence. He exists, and it can be scientifically proven.

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

It’s a lie people tell their kids just so they won’t nag them for toys, ponies, kittens and dolls.

Nope, it’s all true.

“Or you're simply too foolish to realize the obvious truth of Santa's existence. He exists, and it can be scientifically proven.”

Oh really now?

If Santa was real and I believed in him I would have a 25,000 square foot mansion in Northern California with a view of the ocean, seven Corvettes, a 5,000 square foot horse stable full of horses and $500,000,000 dollars.

I do have a Camaro but I paid for part of it and my parents paid the rest.