mr_loco, Undefined, 13 years ago

It's all good Death Wraith, I know you're not gonna be a rapper, I was just fuckin with ya...
and Mebber, yeah there is a dude called that, he's a Bay Area legend and him and Snoop have been doing a lot together lately trying to unite the West Coast, cuz we got a lot of problems out here, but they're tryin to make things better..
Anyway yeah back to the alien prequels... Anyone know when Ridley's planning on releasing them?

Mebber, Undefined, 13 years ago

Someday in 2011 as far as i know... well the shootings haven't begun yet, so everything is up in the air.

I'm uncertain about that 3D aspect. I saw coraline in 3D, that was great. Then, i saw avatar, and it was somehow very bad... i didn't liked the 3D effects in avatar, they wasn't very impressing and sometimes the movie just looked blurry. And i saw both of the movies in the same cinema. After that i wished i would have watched the movie in 2D...
Anyway, a Alien movie with GOOD 3D effects could be great, especially because the Alien isn't that creepy anymore since i've got used to its look.
But, for example, a xeno performing a headbite directed to the camera, in 3D... Imagine his second bit virtually shooting out of the screen!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

I don't like the idea of movies in 3d. It's a movie, the characters are supposed to interact with eachother, not with the viewer...

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

Most people like the idea of getting attack or something by the movie. It's a certain feeling many are addicted to

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

The 3D glasses annoy the hell out of me for some reason. I hate that little feeling of weight on your nose, and ended up concentrating more on that than the giant blue people on the screen.

That's probably me being neurotic, though, and it's easier to ignore with I-Max becasue the quality is so much better. Also, if it were Aliens, I'd probably fangasm at the sight of a 3D headbite.

mr_loco, Undefined, 13 years ago

I like 3D movies, but I do agree that some of the 3D glasses have gave me that feeling on the top of my nose too and makes me focus on that instead of the movie lol...
Actually that's only happened with one pair of 3D glasses so far and it was when I went to see My Bloody Valentine 3D that we had those glasses...