cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

2 good directors + potential blockbuster= Brillant movie.

I think fox will be trying very hard not to screw this up and scott and giger will probaly try and get it back on track.

Aliens sorted out just hope robert dosent muck up with the preds.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

Robert Rodriguez has done some good stuff so Predators has a really good chance at being a great movie.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

There's no doubt in my mind that Giger will do a good job, but it's been so long since Alien... Tastes change, people change. And i'm sure Ridley Scott as a person has changed since then. So it's all down to whether he still is the right man for a movie like this.

WarBlade, Undefined, 14 years ago

Good point.

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 14 years ago

I wanna see the movie I hope it;s good though because I still feel cheated. I eman I sure most of you guys feel the same way to about AVPR right?

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

yea back to the Aliens that even non-Alien or AVP fans really liked.

My teacher of English thinks of the first Alien movie as the best thriller/Horror ever. Ofcourse That teacher is one of the few I respect :D

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

The prequel has potential to be good, but one thing I'm almost certain about, it's still gonna be hard for Ridley to compete with Cameron's sequel ALIENS!! That movie totally owned over the original

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

^ durhur

no.

cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

the originals are always the best,it could be and ass-licking peanut monster but if its original then it beats the rest.

Survivor88, Undefined, 14 years ago

Yeah there is no way aliens is better than alien.

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

Well it's a matter of opinion .

Pureblood, Undefined, 13 years ago

I can't wait it sounds brill...G&R=ultimate film