Survivor88, Undefined, 14 years ago

Probably then found a computer in the forest.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

you think her post was bad wait until you see her profile!

IceNeko, Undefined, 14 years ago

She better take my name outta her profile

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

K come now don't be hasti with the conclusions.
Shadowwall has come to take the pain away.
So wanna talk about twilight plz do it on off-topic :D
and know let's all have a cup of thee and sing "don't worry be happy know tooodoooo dodo ...." :D

And Aliens do live In a hive wich you can relate to basement :D so I am not offended.

We have to respect her feeling and ideas and what's good and what's bad so... good for you Kaline ...

Make HIVE, EGG'S and WAR !!!!

see ya

But she said we were stupid and I don't think aliens and predators are stupid I think twilight is stupid and Kalina if twilight went against aliens or predators they would be torn to shreds. So keep this in your small brain twilight sucks Dick!

And you are insane what do you have against the dark blood organization you crazy bitch.

fluffykins97, Undefined, 14 years ago

HI MY NAME IS FLUFFYKINS AND I ENJOY WATCHING UNICORNS TAKE BATHS AND OTHER CRAP

fluffykins97, Undefined, 14 years ago

WHATS WIT THIS BICH ON MY AVATAR

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy's in the clan and KalinaXenoWolf and Harpy are related of something and Harpy pissed off Kalina by saying something funny(to everyone but XenoWolf) about twi***** and so now she decided to throw a hissy and annoy the hell out of everyone.

KalinaXenoWolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

Quit bitching about it. Yeah and you guys are all crazy too so hahaha! Beside's I'm no more of a bitch than BloodHarpy!

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

Alright Kalina you better stop right there! Just because you "conformed" to being a stupid idiot doesn't mean you go a some silly little tantrum and harass people just because they hate twi*****! Also Kalina when you said bitch were you refering to your new friend of yourself? Because I think others will agree you're acting like one just minus being in heat and having a tail. So grow up, shut up and get some good sense already damn it!

So next time if you wanna single me out again make sure it's face to face cousin. You back-stabbing judas.

WarBlade, Undefined, 14 years ago

Whoa nice one BloodHarpy!"applauds."

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 14 years ago

I agree with BloodHarpy!

Yeah XenoWolf go vent somewhere else! Why did she have to annoy everyone here she's taking up form space.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

>See this is why Twiligth fans are smarter that Alien/Predator fans. Since most of us are gornw

>gornw

So i hear Twoyloyt fans are gornw.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

I can feel the pain going away nice one :D

Scarfacedwolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

I am a man, but when you're only friends are a bunch of girls... well that's where it gets weird... X.X

Im with bloodharpy. You just showed her bloodharpy

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

Wouldn't it be cool to see Blade hunt down Edward and the rest of his fellow vampires?? I know this is off topic, but since everybody is talkin about it, I just had to put it out there! Blade would kick Edwards ass!!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

"and the rest of his fellow vampires"

Shit dawg, did you see how hot his female fellow vampires were? Sure Blade should kill the crap out of the fag ones, but as far as i'm concerned, female vampires can sparkle all they want.

ChrisP, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hahaha XD Too funny. ANd Predators will hit US theatres July 9th, 2010. In case y'all still thought it was on the 7th. And for UK members, expect it mid August. As far as I know. Kinda sucks, but what can you do. ;)