DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Here we have Pv2 in denial again...

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

Predators are better because )and this is depending) you can talk them out of killing you! The roach is tough unless he shows up in my apartment them I am the toughest chick on the earth. But to prove my point

Yautjas are better than Xenomorphs because they have more BADASS WEAPONS!

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

Good weapons do not make good warriors. Good Predators know that. Why do you think they prefer to hunt "unarmed" Aliens instead some other high-tech-Aliens with maybe Super-Ass-kicking-Plasmaantimatterparticle-Disruptorguns? Yeah i know there is no such species in the AvP universe, but you should know what i mean.

Harpy, you are afraid of natural bodily functions, which is exactly what you'd become if that roach ever got into your appartment. Plus, i doubt you can properly kill even an Earth roach, you human you.

Oh please! I boot dance on roachs and they don't crawl away when I'm done they're usually stuck to the sidewalk or my shoe. Yeah weapons don't make the warrior's tough the warrior's and their opponent's make the warrior tough. Plus Predators are smarter that Aliens and some humans(I don't fit into this category) because let's face it the stupid humans get picked or first by the preds, the humans with bad hearing get picked off by the aliens first, or the slow. dumb and weak.

Kinda like with lions in the wild they go after the slow dumb and weak. Xenomorphs learn quick but they're not to bright they need at least twelve more flood light-bulbs.

IceNeko, Undefined, 14 years ago

Xenomorphs are pretty badass but yautja's are much more better though the aliens look more terifying than the preds I have to saw.

Oh and BloodHarpy you screamed when she saw a small spider on her wall.

LMAO

Nah, not really, preds are pretty dumb if you look at how they behave. And what are you trying to say that you'd beat a lion, or what? The fact that Aliens learn quick says something about their intelligence capacity, they outsmart humans and predators as soon as they get born, preds need to train a lot to get their asses kicked by xenos and humans, srsly. And humans, meh, we live among humans, humans ain't shit.

cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

preds and xenos have both got flaws and good points but preds in the end would win.why?because they can just nuke um from orbit(refering to the avp 3 game)xenos would easily kill a unarmed pred.

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

Thank you for that spoiler. Haven't played so far yet.

Ok I agree with celticyautja, a Xenomorphs can kill and unarmed pred. Also I agree with DeathWraith on that a Xeno can kill a stupid predator. Like for example Chopper was stupid for trying to kill an un-armed human, which got him killed by Grid who after taking Celtic was basically a warrior to his own kind by taking two of they're arch enemies out.