Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I just realised I haven't signed up yet. So here goes nothing...

Pred.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Count me in, I'm what I'm always am a xenomorph, In the HIVE.

Ellesa_Cooper, Yautja, 14 years ago

AD shall take part in this, at least with some of her soldiers. Count me in as a Marine! Oorah!

By the way. When Kidd left for basic, he left me in charge of Alpha Draconis. However, he neglected to promote me here on avp2. But thats why I have Nikkie I suppose.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yo Cooper, we doin a Co-Op on this shit or are we gonna try for another civil war?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I hope him/her (whatever cooper is) being in two clans at a time is temporary because oterwise heads will roll!

By the way, since the marines have their "Oorah!" or whatever, i think i'll make a stupid shout scream for the DBO too. How about "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU GODDAMN MIDGET!"

Cos nobody likes midgets, right? This Vince dub said it so it must be true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm03Dgu_yXA

Anyway, enough spam, it'll get confused with the signing up and shizz...

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

They make money if you put em in a circus.

Therefore, Weyland-Yutani likes midgets. So long as they stay in their cage.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Stop spamming the signup topic, if you want to discuss what you plan on doing in the rpg topic, do it in the RPG Q&A topic. Further posts unrelated to signup will be deleted.

Stalker, Yautja, 14 years ago

I think it's time to sharpen my blades, dust off my armour, & return to battle once again For Blood & Honour.

Sign me up.

the_doctor, Yautja, 14 years ago

You have my bow....i mean Plasma Caster

Sign me up too

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Nikkie_murray

Death_cometh

Ellesa_cooper

Squirt

Those are Alpha dracois that is joining

I will join them, but more in a rogue sense....

Edward_Fletcher, Yautja, 14 years ago

Edward Fletcher, Military and Strategic commander of Weyland Yutani reporting in. Sign me up for the slaughter!

Jean, Yautja, 14 years ago

Jean Wey - In the Alpha Draconis section, signing in!

GeneWells, Yautja, 14 years ago

Gene Wells, W-Y, sniper if that is what I still am. Maybe Squad 1 2iC.

Not sure on other details but will include in the first post I make.

Real life distractions may mean I cannot post for several days at a time. However, I hope this will not be a problem. Sorry if this is.

XavierBlacknight, Yautja, 14 years ago

Xavier J. Blacknight, Signing up as a human (Should be AD soon.)

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Lone Hunter of the Hunter's Moon Ready to kill in the name of honour *pred roar!*

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yue Hatsuno, Company Executive Officer (CEO), of the Colonial Administration for Weyland-Yutani

Human.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Count me in.

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

so, r we just doing this signup for fun. cause its gonna be hell trying to get all the names down, why didnt we just get the clans to stuff all their participating membs into one post for therell only be like 5 or 6 posts in one topic and itll be easier to see.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

You're gonna have to write each of them down anyway, because as far as i know you manually add each member to the RPG, no?

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeah, but if they are all in a list, itll be easier to sort out rather than looking through pages and pages of random shit inbetween signup posts.