-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ever since my first encounter with the Reaver at level 18 I'm aiming to never NOT wear my Ghoul mask. I play on Very Hard (or, at least I did, until I hit 30), which didn't really help at all.

The more I think about it the more it's sounding like a good idea. The Glowing One could be the glowing Alien I wanted to Photoshop but probably won't.

Maybe.

Actually, I really want to see this happen now.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ah, well i was just saying, i have no modding skillz hehehheh... heh. But it would be awesome, if someone could pull some strings and turn this into reality.

Damn you!

This is like being the victim of unoperable cancer and seeing really convincing advertisements for a cancer treatment that doesn't exist!

Naw, but really. I could probably find some friends who know some people who have some freinds who could do this good enough. Or just talk about it around filefront until someone does it.

That would be a good plan. It'd take time, maybe.

But then at least we're back to the topic: We'll get to see live footage of an irradiated Alien. Kind of. Sort of. Because it's good enough.

Yeah.

Alright. Now I want to see someone make a new quest involving Aliens, a hive, and a new weapon resembling the Pulse Rifle.

But... i use shishkebab...

That'd work well too I think... they fear fire. Watch out for gas leaks, though.

I need to do some research on this stuff. This topic's about to run dry.

Yeah, i do, i always throw grenades at gas leaks. I just thought of a thing for the glowing alien ones. You know they do that radiation blast, right? That could be turned into some kind of tail swipe.

That would probably work really well if it was used with the Trog's crawling animation.

Dammit, I need to stop, I want to play this now!..

Shit, didn't think you'd get so excited about it, sorry.

Well, at least we're getting AVP3.

Anyway. Radiation.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

... Caused a mutation!

Woops, wrong thread. Anyway, is we're going the "radioactive zombies" route, it might cause the chestburster to merge with the host in some really weird way.