TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

I just don't think they'll make a good Predator remake without fuckin it up to hell.

and yeah, your right. CGI is good when used right. but I think it'll only be good if used in small bits.

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yep Auto Pred, that would be a good idea, but he might have to get in shape again though.

He did for T3, I cant see no reason why he cant do it again..

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

me neither

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

He's also making a small cameo for Salvation.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Arnie better be careful not to get "IN MY FUCKIN' SHOT, MATE!"

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

i didnt get what you said just there.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

is he australion

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

No, I'm not.

I was making a joke about Christian Bale's recent explosion on the set of the new Terminator movie which, by the way, is hilarious.

oh that.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Christian Bale in Terminator? What has the world become...

Also, I have to agree, Predator does not need a remake, because it's good as it is and it's not even old enough. Black and white movies need a remake, old-style movies with lots of screaming, loud music and titles dripping off the screen need a remake, but Predator is still a pretty new movie. Plus, a remake just means different actors doing the same thing as the old ones, but filmed from different angles. What they did with the Batman movies is ok, because they started with a prequel and turned it into a new franchise, under a different name and with completely different action. But as we've seen twice alreay, directors today just don't know HOW to make a good Predator movie, the magical formula is lost and it just can't turn into anything but crap.

True

Guys, when are we gonna learn that the only thing Fox cares about is the money. they don't care for us fans. and no amount of arguing will change my mind.

If it wasnt for damn laws who here would kill the peoples a fox.

Oh, Oh, Oh! I would! (Gets Ax) Chop Chop Chop! Kill Kill Kill!

hehe but yeah, fox only cares about money.