DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Usually you say you can't imagine life without it so i reckon it is lol. You seem to love it even more than i love bitch rant talk, which i have to say, is hard to achieve.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well I like coffee. Probably more than you like anime. What else these "I like this and that movie" is about than your personal life?

So, if I can't talk about my likings what shall we discuss then? The weather? Well it's dark in here, a bit chilly. It's probably raining in Vietnam and hot in Sahara.

Seriously, can you make me a list of what I cannot say on this site to keep you happy-happy joy-joy?

1. Anime is bad
2. The N word
3. I like coffee
4. ?

Or maybe you and few other people would like me to shut up?

Too bad, it's not gonna happen. I still keep doing those monthly attacks with pseudowitted notes until

A) Something interesting happens where I can participate in
B) The site dies
C) I get banned

D) I die, never underestimate that possibility.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 15 years ago

lol, I know I'de prefer you didn't say anime is bad, as you can see I like it. BTW, shadowatching, I sent you an e-mail.

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Okay, people. It seems like you can no longer say what you like on this thread. That goes for coffee, anime, your personal life, or anything else you like or dislike. And that goes for people as well, so no more bullying. Or no more negative or positive attitudes to each other it seems...

Wtf is this shit? We want freedom of speech, madderfakker!

Yeah, but apparently you get harassed for everything these days, either its because people have anything against you, or because they have personal issues.
Take these two members as an exmaple by clicking on the link bellow.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/agent477/?action=view&current=gaycoffee.jpg

What are we supposed to talk about then, you f*gg*t???

Everything else than what you like or don't like. Let me give you an exmaple.

"Eggs are eggs"

Now i didn't say i like them, or hate them. I just said they're eggs.

So now Predess have to say "Lol this is a site."
And Wraith has to say "You drink coffee"

Oh boy! I can't wait to be on the internet now, when people won't be so rude!

Well, Timmy? I sure hope so. So good luck and have fun out there. It was great to help the community back on its track!

Love the examples of peoples responses. Grant it not much conversation will come out of this, but as long as people keep there cool this site will stay clean. I hate conflict personally, if anything I avoid combat. I'm a very peaceful person, but after a while I couldn't tell if they were argueing or not ^/ \^. either way I'm curious as to how this site has been keeping up which is why I came back for a while, it seems posts are coming back, how many "veteran" members are left? and I'm curious as to how Praetorian is doing, anyone know?

PS. please, no "HI HP!!! WELCOME BACK!!!"s...those get old after a while.

P.S.S once again Shadowatching, in case you didn't read my last post I sent you an E-mail.

Hunter, you know I say that no. 1 forbidden thing just to piss Mr. W off. Otherwise I just don't care if people like or not something, but I move on to other subjects if it doesn't interest me. Like SOME people should do and not to get stuck on me liking (or not liking) something.

And if that wasn't hard enough to understand, try to pronounce

Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

Aww and Xeno, I think little Timmy wants a cookie now (which I'm gonna steal).

Nice to talk to you again Ess, I actually rather missed you. but

Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

is the reason I don't want to learn Finnish. I'm going to learn Japanese though. I knew you said it just to make him mad but I was just butting into your conversation is all ^/ \^

Actually many people thinks I speak Japanese when I speak Finnish lol I mean how does sutasiko takakumi, mokomakihikimaja or sekosikosiimasi sounds like? lol (first one meant rally driver in Finnish-Japanese, the second one sauna and the third one fisherman, and you have to be a Finn to understand the "ha-ha" in them. Shortly explained the first one is "did your back tire slip", the second one "damn sweathouse" and the third one "did your fishing line get messed up").

I just wish everyone would enjoy talking with each other in here, but as you see, you get picked on way too easy. I miss the old days when everyone at least tried to be friendly towards the other members.

I still try, but yeah, the old days were fun...I liked our RPG in Balatu ^/ \^ that was fun, and when My Skull was first created, throwing Rabbid Monkeys and using a Brussel Sprout Gun. But though we still try to make a good day here, just like the rest of the world is anymore, everyone is an ass.

Hmmh I did enjoy hanging Kidd in the tree upside down and being eaten by scavangers in My Skull thread, but that was with pure love lol jk

Ah well. BTW have you requested to be back in Balatu after your come back? I think there were some hazzle with the clans when the site stuff changed.

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Many peppöl believez ich zpeak gherman zhen talking nörwegian. I kantz zee why at ull. Perhapz it iz bekause we böth zay "JA!" zhen zaying "Yez", LÖL.

Jo peppöl zhöod knöw us nörwegianz iz... az jo say: having zhe laugh? Zhen amerikaner zhinkz nörwegianz tälkz gherman, äfter making zhe big miztake öf zhöwing zhat in den dämlich amerikaner movie.

Es lebe Deutschland! Jajajajajaja!!!, löl! =D

I think you sound more swedish than german <<

Yes I did request it but since I'm not online much at all, which I mentioned, they said no, and I understand perfectly.

Anime is not bad in general, but Naruto is. It kills children. It should be banned.

And predess, when i say you mumble something about your personal life, i don't mean in the off-topic thread, but in any thread you post once a month. That to you is like being completely serious in a statement to me. It only happens once a month. But when it does... It's dead serious.

o.O
the old My Skull fights... way before Midian...
were those really with predess...?
BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER

well at least it's not for kids, like many people mistake it to be...but it's still my favorite, the best Anime is Death Note, but my favorite is Naruto.

Never watched Death Note and it doesn't really sound like something i'd like. Bleach i think is another popular anime that bores me to sleep every night. I like more stupid action and humour like in Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha. And i'm also a fan of loveble undead girls with tragic stories, making Jigoku Shoujo my favourite anime. And Alma from F.E.A.R. my favourite character ever. Being raped by her was such an honor.

I hate bleach as well, Death Note starts out with a dark feel then becomes more detective stuff, but it is awesome. One of the major things I hate about Naruto is Naruto, the character I mean, obnocious...Itachi and Sasuke are Badass though...especially Itachi...I could go on with characters I like such as Sakura, Neji, Orochimaru etc. etc. but Death Note is totally different. not my favorite but Death Note is the best.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well something personal...lets see...Well I came back in one piece from Phoenix, and lets see....I had a good time, even if I had to keep my electronics's off the entire time and try to ignore my friends....Hmmm......I am going back in october for another calibration ....umm...The smell of coffee keeps me up as well as; a rather large SWEET Iced tea. But, If I drink the coffee, I tend to fall asleep. Hacken.

Lets see....I am getting my vest soon, what is so interesting about it, well...Its the kind police wear, but its not for my cop training....JUUUUST yet, but for other things ^-^. I got my black book of goodies ^_^.

and now I am being forced to watch Naruto, forced damned it forced.....Well the "pervy sage" is the only thing thus far, that is worth laughter. Lets seee......Death note is a detective type of direction, with a death god that looooves apples. ^_^. I love Ryuk and Rem <3

OH OH. I love predess -Squeeeeeees in a hug- Chirp

=^-^=

Of course my personal life is serious. Do I look like a person with sense of humor? <<

The last movie I enjoyed was... Hmm... Can't remember 'cos now I just remember Twilight which was piece of crap and shame for vampire movies. Lugosi would turn in his grave when seeing that shit.

And yes, I was in the MySkull thread before Midian. Teasing people I liked.

Yea, but it seemes so long ago... Probably because it was years ago. Meh whatever. You don't have that much time on your hands now, unfortunately. You were the first person on the internet that i would be happy to see, well... relatively happy... i didn't really have what you would call feelings, but i guess my nose hair flickered in a certain way like... hinting tward a type of... "i'd rather not but if i have to, sure..." in stead of the usual "no" attitude. nd then we fell in love and we lived happily ever after.