DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I AM NOT CROSS-BREEDING WITH ANYTHING, THANK YOU! I'm downloading star trek right now, gonna have it within minutes. Who saw it?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I saw it and might see it again with a friend for her birthday. I may put up clips of my day with meh friends on youtube....depending.

There is only one part, I didn't like but the rest....let the actors keep the personality of who they are portraying. WHich is kick ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdp78kTGWr0

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I loved Trek, and I never watched an episode in my life.

I still like the klingon's, kinda reminds me of the preds...

Weird fact: did you know that the was a clan on star trek, that was very similar to Predator as we know today?

And now something completely different
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1kN6hzabc

You don't have to watch it all, just till you see the bus, then you can leave or continue to watch it. I laughed hard.

^ Makes me wonder sometimes...

To make it fair, I worry about me sometimes too

hell, i scare myself half the time asking myself "WTF am I doing" but, its the best way to live life, to do as one thinks. As long as you don't break the morals or rules....but its what makes my friends laugh and forget about things...even for a moment

I have done a lot in my 20+ years here. From illegal to legal things, no I wont list them, but i will make you wonder.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

drugs are for suckers, lulz

Does anyone here know where I can play/download Super Muncher? That game was the bomb.

Never dealed drugs, that was where i draw the line.

And no..i dont' think so.......on finding the game

70-year-old George went for his annual physical. He told the doctor that he felt fine, but often had to go to the bathroom during the night. Then he said, "But you know Doc, I'm blessed. God knows my eyesight is going, so he puts on the light when I pee, and turns it off when I'm done!"
A little later in the day, Dr. Smith called George's wife and said, "Your husband's test results were fine, but he said something strange that has been bugging me. He claims that God turns the light on and off for him when uses the bathroom at night."

Thelma exclaimed, "That old fool! He's been peeing in the refrigerator again!"

Why does it say "Un Film de Keith Allen" in romanian?

Well anyway, not gonna bother with atheist logic, it's flawed and because it's flawed the flaw can't be explained to them, it's like trying to explain to someone who's intentionally split his dick in two that he doesn't actually have two dicks. Oh well...

----------------------------------------------

COMPLETELY UNDERALTED:

Can you spell PHAIL?

I've lost all interest in this movie.

:/ At least the girl who plays Yue looks a bit like her. But since it's only rumored, it probably won't be her.

I laughed my ass off, when he was talking to the morons in the clip, but the first part where they had Jesus hit by a bus, I know for those that still believe in that stuff..i do apologize, but it was funny as f!@#$

UGH the airbender.....i am always hearing about that, that i wanna slit some throats.....I am sorry, but i tried to watch the anime, but failed it failed my interest.

"it's like trying to explain to someone who's intentionally split his dick in two that he doesn't actually have two dicks."

Err... I don't follow.

>< HOMG, they have live action aailor moon.....geeze and its not even that good....>

SMITE IT! SMITE IT! If there is a just and loving god he will SMITE it!

"Smite" is an awesome word.

By the way, if anyone hasn't noticed, we're having the sign-ups for the RPG.

I don't know if i can join it and I don't think A.D. will join

I am watching another anime, Detroit metal city. NOW, that's good anime.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

@DD: DW's comment was hilarious, though.

DD snarky is a funny word.

So is "legal tender", though that's 2 words, really.

when i read "Legal tender' My mind went straight to the gutter. Gods, I am bad.....dirty dirty girl as jen would say. muwahahaha

"it's like trying to explain to someone who's intentionally split his dick in two that he doesn't actually have two dicks."

Err... I don't follow.

Which only proves my point. (Disregard the fact that i did not even think of considering- no, actually don't even let it cross your mind heheh)

D.W. You are gross and that's funny....kinda like my mind, but... I try to keep it pg for the kiddies...TRY being the word

Maybe,i will pull an albert fish on you.....you being albert...Pins and needles anyone?