x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

I will deffinatly be in this one, sorry about the really short notice, but at least it aint still a maby.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

More people from W-Y have stated that they WILL be in the rp:

Winter
XavierBlacknight
R10TR10TUP54RT
Edward_Fletcher

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

already added when you instant messaged me....

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

So the Hive and the Shadow Serpents have to work together to take back what they never had in the first place? Sound's great to me... one question, though. Since Angus isn't participating, would that mean I'm leading our hive? And who's going to lead the Hive?

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Who ever is the next highest rank in your clan Bloo takes the job, or so that's how we AD work. If you are second in command and Angus is not participating, then you are the RPG leader for your clan.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

If peterson hasn't opened the RPG, I will tomorrow morning as soon as i get to campus. Sorry if there is some inconvenience for you all.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Bloo, i'll probably be working with you too... Not the rest of my clan, we each have our own allies to take care of, but me, yeah.

FireHunter, Human, 15 years ago

Bloo, I'm leading The HIVE, just the clan, not the whole alien hive in the RPG

I'm sure he absolutely knows you meant the clan since he absolutely outranks you even if you're a leader and he's a subleader. Also to all aliens, i am not your enemy, but this time, if some mentally retarded predalien so much as scratches my cool new xenomorph skin clothes, not to mention destroying any of my stuff, i will rip his head off without mercy.

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

Sounds good guys. By the way, DW, what are you exactly? It was never established, at least never recently. Since you take control of humans and Predators I'd assume you're a Predator yourself...

superxinyang, Human, 15 years ago

he should be a human and predator hybrid. thats what i think
>

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

sign me up

alien-drone the Hive

YOU'RE ALREADY IN!

giant_predator, Human, 15 years ago

i,d love to join this rpg

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

Sorry but we already had sign ups and you were late so please wait for the next RPG to start.

To all future members that read this the RPG is closed and you cannot enter at this point in time!

xeno_slayer, Human, 15 years ago

dude, does it really matter? nothing has happened with the preds yet anyway. you might as well let him in.

concretehunter, Human, 15 years ago

Concretehunt

and i will be with hunters moon

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

umm lol the Rpg is already way into depth bro.