donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yea, the acting was really shitty. Maybe thats why I didn't like them that much.

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 15 years ago

AVP R is eaisly the worsed Alien/Predator movie ever made, the filmmakers should stay away from making movies since they clearly have no idea how to make a good action film.. I mean AVP R was just a black screen with sound effects, couldn't see shit!!

I would like to see a Alien 5 or Predator 3, no more AVP both films have failed.. The only AVP3 I want to see made is the video game.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Honey, "This is the truth and only but the truth." makes no sense <3 :3 (yes, i know that also means nothing is smaller than 3/3). But anyway, i didn't mind the acting in AvPR becase there was only some pretty bad dialogue and the actors didn't quite fit with the characters, or the characters with the lines. So the acting couldn't have been much better.

Just look at Stargate: The Ark of Truth, movie made as a continuation to the Stargate SG1 series. It looks like it's mocking the series, because it gives the characters some lines and actions that are just not them. The acting may be as good as it can be, but itstill looks like ba acting because the roles are bad. Same with AvPR.

Peterson, Yautja, 15 years ago

well who knows the movie could be bad or it could be good but god knows that if it is equal to or less then AVPR i think a shitload of pissed off fans are going to lynch the shit out of the Strause bro's but who knows time will only tell. I think it would be cool if they took it to the future with weyland yutani having created Bad Blood predators then an epic battle breaks out between a predator clan the bad bloods shit load of aliens and maybe some Colonial Marines, but ya know who knows. They might get their foot out of their ass and actualy make a good movie.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Wraith - it makes sense, silly willy, but you just don't understand it *pokes in his the eye*

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yeah, at best it means it's the truth and at the same time not the truth at all.