predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm not saying King Kong being #1 is a bad thing. I think that is great King Kong owns.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

St1mp0, Undefined, 18 years ago

im going to guess the monster from ghostbusters lol the marshmellow man!

gotta love him

heh heh

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmmmmh, I would've voted of the Queen or the T-Rex but that's 'cos I like to be natural lol Some giant monkey or lizard doesn't really do the effect on me lol

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

10.mothra (godzilla enemy)
9. the kraken (clash of the titans)
8. them (giant ants,starring a very young clint eastwood)
7. t-rex (jurassic park)
6. giant squid (20,000 leagues under the sea)
5. the thing (it can be anything it contacts)
4. gamera (godzilla enemy,giant turtle)
3. godzilla (godzilla)
2. alien queen
1. king kong

Oh yes, awesome I’ve seen everyone of these movies all great monsters and the my fav's are Godzilla, Alien Queen, Them, king Kong...all great films

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow king kong thats (sry to any kong fans) godzilla should have been on the top or king gidora or the destroyer hmm not mothera tho

will

willsig6rz.jpg

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

its a shame the queen is second but i thought that the "facehuggger" is the best becaus ewhen u think about it it can infect every one of the top ten (except the alien queen)

the official artist of death

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I figured it was King Kong, because keep in mind, Kong was one of the very orginal big baddies. Without Kong, we may have never seen an Queen Alien.
IMO King Kong is way cooler than Godzilla. In fact, for my school's yearbook I was hired to illustrate a picture of Kong, to go along with the classic movie theme. Gotta love that big ol' monkey.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mecha Godzilla shouldve gotten first.

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ Right on stalker. But i'm suprised king ghidorah isn't there...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I personally hated the old version of king kong, the new Peter Jackson take on it looks like it will be good though. The queen defenantly deserved her spot in the top 10, she is one of the most well designed creatures in movie history in my personal opinion

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

King Ghidora was a creepy monster, I thought more of Mecha-King Ghidora though because of the fact that it had a creepy looking Android head lol

~Another female on Da Site~
32100030267.png
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

A city can't withstand the wrath oiant gorilla. But an alien queen could hive the city, not only making a good one, but increasing the alien population by millions. And with all those dogs, the hive could even have a good amount of runners. But it is still pretty cool the queen got no. 2.

KING-GHIDORAH SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN FIRST AND DESTROYAH SECOND!!!!!

wh00ps cap lock

pic.php?u=86FrV1P&i=283

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

You guys are missing the point, King Kong is the grandaddy to all these other movie super monsters. The original King Kong may not look like much today, but you have to see it within the time period it was made. Back when that film came out, those were the top special effects, and Kong looked pretty darn scary.
NOTE: Peter Jackson's King Kong just looks like another over CGI-ed knock off. It will not have the same special feeling as the original.
Just look at Alien and AVP. AVP certianly has better FX, but none of the charm that made the original a classic.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol, corection back to u nick, lmao, kong is 50ft tall, I read it somewhere, lol, & godzilla is 2000ft (long or tall I can't remember, lol) I read that somewhere too, lol

stalker.jpg

No, the peter jackson kong is 70 ft, gojira kong was 25 meters (yes gojira bash kong in the second gojira film), and the 30's kong is somewhere around 50 ft

Adobe Photoshop CS2 User
Devil May Cry 3 Fan
Zidag Supporter

StLkEr222, Undefined, 17 years ago

no the jackson kong is 25ft tall godzilla is 180-420 depending on the film, he kept getting bigger.I remember the 70's kong being like 40 or 50, but jackson toned him down to 25ft(which is still a freak'in huge monkey.)

"Give me a hand with this Haverson, this thing weighs more than your last date." Sgt. Johnson,
HALO: FIRST STRIKE