PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Alright Vemon lets not start bragging lol. It is sad how much people are paying for this stuff, when I purchased the figures I have, that was around the time the first avp movie was out, I barely paid 14.00 US dollars for them.

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

but how do you get that picture for your sig.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lilwrek ask that question in the "Signature" topic on the forum, I do not want to further spam this topic. I'll fill you in entirely on the process of getting a signature, ok.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

man i could buy the statues of the aliens at this store if i wanted to pay like $60 so i decided just buy the Face hugger stuffed animal lol scarred the shit outta my lil sister with it, so grand!

Venom, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah i would have to agree with there PREDATORv2, it is kinda sad people spend over $200+ on figures which were originally $100-$150. The reason they cost so much is mainly because Hot toys are collectors items, and aren't really to be played with. They're kinda like a poseable statues in a certain sense, theres only several hundred of each item made. Plus with oil usage in the figures that increases there price also.

So thats why they're expensive, But they have incredible detail, loads yet hidden articulation. They're great, but as i said before they're not toys. You don't play with them.Hell on the box it says there adult collectors items :)

I think Pv2 has the Mc Farlane figures which are different to hot toys, Hots toys are 1/6 size scale figures while Mc farlane are about 6 inch tall figs. Look heres the difference---

normal size

true you are rigte i saw a guy selling a queen alien bust for $1625.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

IT'S SPELLED "RIGHT"! R - I - G - H - T ! NOT RIGTE, BUT "RIGHT"! "RIGHT"!

Venom, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lol Deathwraith, i love it how you try to keep these kids spelling in check.

lol :D

the chopper is 36cm and 14inch