killswitch, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lol , Kid a mod?

Good luck DD. Be cool dude. lol

goodbye, this is officially my last post on this board and i F**king mean that. Put it this way, if i post here again yall can say i told you so and im not the sort of person to give anybody the privilage of saying that lol

Been fun and ive enjoyed my time here. Most of the greats arent here anymore (Greats in my eyes) but you all know who you are and some of the current members thanks a million and ive enjoyed discussing this crap with you all.

Im leaving because i no longer have an interest in dissecting these movies and this concept with you all. Ive run out of angles to post from so this is in no way personal. Ive just lost interest in this comic book bullshit.

Anyways. you wont see from me again until i direct alien 5 so look out for my name on that lol jk

Thanks Geezas.

ever want me, my MSN is there!

Lbye

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Gonna miss seeing you on here Kill, you had the most entertaining past on here and you're a real cool dude. Good luck with Alien 5, I'm working on Predator3 lol we still gotta write one badass AvP.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I can't believe I'm saying this Killswitch, but yeah I going to miss you too. I believe for a time you and me could have literally killed each other, but I've grown to respect you a lot. As odd as it sounds you've added to this site in your own unique way, and it will be sad to see you go. So without trying to sound too corny, good luck, and I hope we cross paths again..

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Kill, gonna' miss seeing you here buddy. Definitely had some great times.

I really have no problem with the mod selections. I have no problem with Kidd's potential either. What I'm worried about is that one of you might pull a Katam. And I meant no offense with that comment.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Katam was back as Vampyrik......but nothing went on after his return topic.

And I really think i might get the chance to say "i told ya so"...because Kill will come back when he thinks we arent here to tell him...but ill still be here.
Anyway, see ya Killswitch, but ill still see you on Xbox live...so for me its not really goodbye.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

peace out man and good luck, hopefully you'll come back... and you'll have made alien 5 ;)...*sigh* another great (yet annoying at sometimes,but still great) member gone...why didnt I join this site earlier :(...

EDIT:hey deltaboy just so you know you've got 25 stat points now, sooo yeeaahh...whatever you know....

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Kill will be back. He just wanted the attention he knew he'd get from saying he's going. He says it all the time, yes? Always bitches, yes? I fail to see how he is awesome.

And still, not happy with the Mod situation. Not happy at all.

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I havent been on in a while but Pred v2 and angus, best of luck as new moderators. And kill we'll miss you man, hopefully we'll see you around every once in a while.