killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

lol us Irish arent drunk all the time, and i got my hopes up lol

praetorian14, Undefined, 15 years ago

actually i'm having an alien suit made by my aunt regina who works in hollywood and she said the alien costume could be done in 6 months if she can find the material for the complex bone design but if she can't it could take a year or so.........oh and by the way i'm not in collage i'm a freshmen in high school well actually this summer i am,but the idea of an alien chasing some one around would be a funny but good clip

and thanx you guys who made nice comments to vid,i will upload one tomorrow and the reason i havent been responding is because i"ve been up in oregon for 10 days with no computer access.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

lets see it. preds rule

praetorian14, Undefined, 15 years ago

you can stop spamming please lilwrek,and it's your opinon that predators rule.and if you mean let's see the suit well you probably won't see it for 6 months plus i live in Nevada and my aunt lives in HOLLYWOOD CA, but the movie could be uploaded tonight.

oh and don't leave the site lilwrek the only reason why i got so pissed off at you is because of your spelling and you have really improved and we are all sorry for getting on you're case,so please don't leave the site young one.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Stop calling him young one, i only call young one those who act stupidly, get it young one? Also, speak for yourself and don't excuse anyone else. Also, don't tell him to stop spamming, you are the second worst spammer ever to have seen the face of this site. Also, please check your spelling when telling someone about how bad his spelling is. ;)

Anyway, get that uploaded and let's see whatever you made.

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

i'm sorry but f%@#! you. this is my topic not yours and i can say sorry to lilwrek if i want and you commanding a 10 year old to get me off the site is just plain f%@ed up ON MY TOPIC ASS HOLE!