shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

poor stalker, i feel for my clan's subleader -pet- NO BITING ME

praetorian14, Yautja, 15 years ago

HA HA HAA HAA i'm going to laugh at pv2 he was just lonely haa ha!

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

who knows?we might found them on mars when we land there in the distant furture......

lilwrek, Yautja, 15 years ago

theirs no such thing as aliens and in alien how thay say you never know their is no aliens peole who think aliens are real are so rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said,we dont know if alien is real,it might be in different forms that doesnt look like alien or predator ......we might find out

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Lilwrek, what the hell are you talking about there? Even from a religious point of view, it is impossible for extraterestrial life not to exist. It is just idiotic to be so vain as to think that the planet you are destroying is the only thing ever capable of sustaining life. Life is not limited to oxygen breathing creatures with body temperatures within our range of heat resistance, life is basically a desperate attempt of matter to sustain and preserv itself in a given environment, a balance gone wild. Because it is baance that determines matter to turn into energy and the other way around. Or at least in my view hehe.

Anyway, what was i talking about? Yea, look here: lants are aive too and they breathe CO2, not O2 like animal life. Plants and animals evolved in 2 different directions from the same basic life, which is capable of appearing in any place that has an exchange of matter and energy. Xenomorphs would probably be very confortable on a planet like Venus, there may already be life on Venus that we've never imagined, we can't know for sure since what we have on earth isn't fit for that atmosphere.

Anyway (again), i keep losing my line of thoughts, what i want to say, that i've said before is, the world is infinite. In infinity, everything is bound to exist. EVERYTHING. Eiter that, or the universe ends and there's nothing there, not even energy, not even nothing.

yeah,i agree.like i said so many times ,you never know......
some life on earth are very strange too,example,there are fishes that live in rivers near a volcano so the temperature is about 80 degree celus.which is very hot and they can survive in hot place but not in cold places,they will get freeze up if you put them at a cold place.but when you put them into got water,they will be alive again.
i doubt that you can live in a place that is 80 degree celus.
living things adapt to their enviorment so there might be life on other corners of this world

xenotaris, Yautja, 15 years ago

I wish we were in the days of the first two Alien movies. and the Corporation got their bio-weapons.
I would like to be an important weyland-yutani scientist working on a device or a cybernetic controling armor that controls the xenomorphs.
Then send the "XENBORGS" into battle, or they are used for sport like gladators and people bet on their Xenoborgs or xenomorphs to win the fight.

that will be great!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hey, we don't know for sure. Maybe one day Godzilla will be our only hope as a Kaizer bitch plans to rule the earth.

Who knows, maybe we're in the Matrix and in the real world Keeanu Reeves and an annoying kid on a mech are fighting for our freedom.

Nah, but I'm serious. It's ridiculous to even think that there isn't something out there.