Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

El CHUPACABRA LIVES, DANGIT! HE LIIIIIIIIIIIVES!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

assassin, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

no

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Wha... what? Does that say... what I think it says? A simple, uh... "no" ? Do you know what you just said, buddy? Do you know what the Christ you just said?

"No" ?

Really?

adv.
1.Used to express refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement: No, I'm not going. No, you're wrong.
2.Not at all; not by any degree. Often used with the comparative: no better; no more.
3.Not: whether or no.

n., pl. noes (nÃ…Âz).
1. A negative response; a denial or refusal: The proposal produced only noes.
2. A negative vote or voter.

interj.

Used to express strong refusal, doubt, or disbelief.

no2 (nÃ…Â)
adj.
1. Not any; not one; not a: No cookies are left.
2Not at all; not close to being: He is no child.
3. Hardly any: got there in no time flat.

This. This word. This is a word in which you used incorrectly, most time unpossibly, and without a doubt expressed with incoherency.

You just fucked up big time, man. You can't say this word without meaning. That's... that's like... that's like a chicken laying Zalgos for Christ's sake.

Do you want chickens to lay Zalgos? He'll arrive any goddamn way he likes and if he sees bursting out of a chicken's ass as a fit arrival scheme he will, as god may have intended, burst out of a chicken's ass.

No? No? Let me tell you what no means, you... you! No is not meant to be taken lightly! I will not have this. I will not.

To think, the word no, the holiest of... Jesus, do you know what you've just done? My children... my children's children...

"No" ? NO?

No means no, buddy, and right now I'm telling you that exactly. Do you know what you just did? Well, you've just gone and ruined my day, that's what, you day-ruiner, you!

And twice now you've used the word in ways unimaginable!...

...Now if you don't mind me I'm going to faint for a few minutes.

DEATHSTALKER, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i think he means no as in the chupacabre dosn't exists

assassin, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

YES

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It still didn't help this topic dead for years now.

Anyway. Chupacabra.

He exists. The bastard stole my pretzel once.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Assassin, start putting more than 1 word in your posts or they'll disappear faster than a hundred goats in a chupacabra-infested jungle.

You revived a topic dead for YEARS just to say "no" to what anyone could see was a joke. That's a little obnoxious.