TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

its up to you. usualy its good to save it to your Pictures folder.

alien-king, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i would like you to make a picture of a Tan/Grey colored hybrid holding a human bone in its secondary mouth.and a battle scar on one of its mandibles. you can post its picture whenever you get around to it^_^

Malus-Darkblade, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

So lemme get this straight: You WON'T draw humans?

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I can draw humans. but am not good at humans like I am good with Aliens and Predators and such.

but yes I will draw humans.

Okay, bout time someone better at drawing than me handled Malus then.

Listen up close, cuz I am gonna describe Malus down to the last detail. If you like, you can do either just the face, or the whole body.

His has pale skin, a rathe gaunt 'thin' appearance, and white hair that he keeps spiked up. On the right side of his hair is a bit of black, all that remains of the original colour. He has a camera and microphone mounted on a headset, just like what the smartgunners have, on the right side of his face.

He doesn't have eyes, and the area around the empty eye sockets are seriously scarred up (by Xeno Blood) and a long scar goes all the way from his eye socket down the left side of his face, down his neck and to his chest. He wears a visor (how to describe it...like snow goggles, but the ones with only one long bit of glass), but usually has them mounted on the top of his head, like what ya do with sunglasses.

He hardly ever smiles. His usual expression is a dark frown. He has a small scar on his chin.

He's got an athletic build and wears the armour the marines of Aliens did, but the colour of it is just a gunmetal grey. His uniform is arctic camouflage.

Any more description needed mate? I know it's a big job, but think of it as a challenge! :P

Venom, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'll draw Malus, bout time i put some art up.

EDIT: But im fine if Titanosaur wants to draw it, hey we both can lol.

THE DRAWING COMPETITION BEGINS! VENOM VERSES TITANOSAUR!

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Hey Titano, how many drawing requests do you have? Get back to me when you can.

I'm still doing requests. but I am having a slow time with them as things seem to keep coming up.

_Donut, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Ah, well once you clear up, I'd like to make a request. :]

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hmmmm you want him to draw Donut? cos if so he'd better draw Donut good, i've never seen a bad drawing of Donut, cos they were all made by... Crow... or you... or some other ultratalented person like that...

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yo, mate, how's the Malus Drawing coming along?

frankly I haven't gotten to anything lately. suffering from Creaters Block.