02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

wasn't he in eurotrip?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't know, but he's certainly a badass.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

(Please Excuse My Language In The Following Post)

Personally, I like them all, but this whole topic is nothing but opinion.

The Original 2 Predator films fit the whole "Alien Hunter" feel, and really pulled it off while making them look really cool at the same time.

I believe the AvP armor wasn't supposed to make them "teenage-like" at all, but to simply turn the preds into your stereotypical "Big Badass", which I don't have a problem with, because it too makes them look really cool, it's just not what we're used to seeing, which is probably why none of you like it, you're just not used to it.

Wolf's from AvP-R mostly brought back the original armor, but Wolf's personality gave him a more "Ninja Warrior" feel, and me being as obsessed with Ninja as I am, I like it, in fact I thought he was the coolest pred in all the movies. Ninja-like with two casters, a large arsenal including shurikens, kicking everyone from every species' ass all movie long, no doubt about it... Wolf is a Badass.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

You're a little bit right there. But truly, the faces of the Predators in AVP is quite the same with the films of Predator 1 and 2. In AVPR, IMO, The Wolf/The Predator's face was improved. They made a good looking face. It's still scary for the kids, though.

PS: That's why you're not afraid, cause you're not a kid anymore.

i almost forgot what wolf's face looked like, but now i remember. he looked awesome. and i agree with whoever said wolf looked like a ninja because ninjas are awesome.

^Well I don't agree with, that The Wolf looks like a ninja. His a Yautja, if you compare The Wolf to the ninjas. The ninja will be defeated.

The Wolf will always be STRONG!

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

From what I heard, Wolf was nothing more than a god. When I say god, I mean that he single handedly killed aliens without getting a scratch, until he fought the Predalien.

I'll stick to Scar, if we are going to talk about the new age predators. Scar paved the way on how yautja express their emotions. If it were not for Scar, the Wolf's Face would look like the yautja in the older predator movies, without the advance eletronics to help the people express the yautjas. Also, Scar was the only one who played fair. Ameteur or not, Scar was not favored by the directors to have him recieve no injuries until the end of the movie.

yautja always beat ninjas but i don't think you got what i meant.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maybe it's nostalgia, but the first Pred still looks real to me. His face had this creepy, animal-like way of moving that has not been captured since.

I know what you meant, he doesn't look the same with a ninja. Okay?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The original predators from Predator 1 & 2, alongside The Wolf, are by far the best around. The AVP designs completely betrayed the true predator style, & made them look like giant gladiators. Thankfully, AVP-R brought the tribal hunter look back, better than ever.

The Wolf was just as great as the originals in almost every way. My only minor criticism is that his face was usually shown from horrible angles, & was too darkly lit to see properly in the scenes he was unmasked.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, Wolf brought back the old design, and IMO Wolf is one of the coolest, however different from other preds or not, the ones from AvP were pretty cool, just because they were different doesn't make them suck, you have to admit, the AvP ones were still awesome

not that awesome.