Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Remember the part before Whatever his name predator killed his first kill Xenomorph, thats the Xenomorph that got killed. With his wristblade.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Dayem, Gotta find it... 5 is still a mere amount, 1000 is alot, or maybe 10 or 15 - 20. But, I understand the Elder Yautja's plan to make these missions, complex.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

What is with all this shuriken bullsh!t? Shuriken is an ancient japanese circular projecting blade with razor fringes around the side of the circular object, commonly used by one who learns and studies the art of stealth, in ancient Japan.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

plus, scar kills one of his kind when he finds that the other predator is carrying a chestburster. blows him away with his plasma caster. good stuff.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

ok - just read another part from the novel, the spear lex used to kill the alien WAS melted after the kill, so that was not made from bone for definate, thats why scar pred used the end of the dead aliens tail to remake the spear for lex to use.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

BladeWing, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes inded. the only one that use the wirstblades in an alien was celtic.

scar is the one that kill the facehugger and the alien whit the shuriken, and the one that scar himself as a warrior whit the blood of the facehugger

celtic is that who fight grid alien, the one whit a thooted mask

I'll reflect back by watching the movie; the predator that was clashing with the Alpha drone was so stupid.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

ok here's the real facts guys

'With an impatient snarl, the predator threw down the half-mangled arm he's been working and held up his knife, as if displaying it. Lex leaned closerand examined the blade. Only then did she realize that it was not forged of metal but carved from sone bony substance like ivory, and honed to a sharp edge.
"Okay," Lex said. "It's a special blade...so what?"
Very deliberately, Scar dipped the tip of the sacraficial blade into the alien's seeping brain pan and covered it in the acid blood. Then he shook the blade over a segment of battered predator armour. As soon as the drops splahsed to the surface, the acid went to work, melting the armour'

'And obviously the sacraficial blade the predator carried was made of the same substance-alien exoskeleton, carved and honed to a razor-sharp edge.'

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Dave where did you get your novel?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Man, I gotta buy that book...

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

its far superior, there are five predators in the book, not a measly 3.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

you can ge tthe novel from any book store. its much better than the piece of trash film. shurikens are not just used by warriors, hell i've got tons of the things. plus, the predators were around long before shurikens were ever used by humans, the predators taught humans how to be civilized, how to build, how to hunt, whtopping them from having shurikens?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Lead is one but there is no way that bird could of picked it up as it would be way to heavy for her i think gold (still heavy) is resistant my best bet would be titanium strong and light.

bug-4-sep.jpg

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

not read it yet as you are yet to lend it to me but will borrow it when i see you next if ok.
By the way is you msn working mine still FUBA

bug-4-sep.jpg

you guys.......it was made from chromed alien bone. tells you in the avp novel, that and the ceremonial dagger scar uses to cut open the aliens head.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi guys

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

That's so stupid, why would a Xenomorph have a name. And what kind of a name is Celtic and Scar.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

No, see, Celtic and Scar were the PRED'S names. The only xeno to ever get a name was Grid. Simple misunderstanding.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.