DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Maybe the Wolf was the elder of Scar's clan and that's why he went to clean up the mess himself. Maybe he felt responsable somehow for all the deaths that the carelesness of his clan caused and didn't want to spare anymore lives, so he went in alone.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't know. As experienced as he was (if he was an Elder), he didn't really live up to the expectations when it came to the skill of one. I mean, there are tales of Elders kicking the shit out of a Queen in a minute without much harm done to himself. He fought a Predalien and met his match. The theory is a great one but I'm not so sure he was an Elder, maybe someone highly ranked though.

I don't know about the rest of you Aliens fans, but I don't really care about the Wolf killing the Aliens like a little kid with a magnifying glass over an anthill, the humans killed by the serpents was great enough. Besides, humans were the Aliens main prey in four Alien movies already, so that brought me to feel good...

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

The Wolf didn't die from the Predalien and I bet if the town wasn't nuked, he would have walked away.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

OK i just watcher AvP-R and all i can say is... Damn!

It was amazing, after all that doubt, i find that it really is even better than i had originally expected. Indeed it's... amazing... I didn't personally find the Wolf overpowered at any point in the movie, maybe just lucky a few times, but he got his own fair beating. And the new reproduction method is still stupid, but the sight of it and the result are both great. The whole movie was great. I really gotta apologize for doubting it would be so... The acting and the characters were done very well too. The line "People are dying, we need guns!" is exactely what i would have said in that situaion.

skullhunter220, Yautja, 16 years ago

i honestly thought it was great beats avp by a mile the action was great the cgi was amazing the aliens and the predator look so bloody real 10/10 for me

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't think that's a elder pred, remember the elder who appear in AVP1? he used triumph instead of spear....! I think he may be just a blooded warrior...!