-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Of course I'd still be a fan. Releaving myself of my Alien fandom just because the Newborn survives would be very stupid in my opinion. I'd probably end up appreciating it if it lived to grow into something that would redeem itself.

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hmmh too bad I have to agree with Wraith, now he have to change his opinnion... lol

That thing killed the queen and made the whole series ridiculous in my mind. Aliens are perfect as they are, aliens, even though you can see some humane features in them. But when you combine a snotty homidi to the picture I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Besides all this child-mother -thing screwed the picture up too since xenos are born to kill, and flashing big black eye and whining is just.. UGH not xenomorph.

Or that I'm just addicted to shiny black and clear saliva...

Ermm never mind of the last comment...

If that thing would've lived I would've been forced to send a nice bug to Hollywood... There's nothing wrong to keep a real xenomorph as a dog since they're beautiful though, the only problem is they're not housetrained...

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

She would stuff it, mount it, and put it over her fireplace. Then she would take pictures of it and make a baby book for it. Then maybe she would put sunglasses on it and put a pacifier in its mouth. I have never like the newborn and I never will.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Lets not all forget that the only reason that damn thing killed the queen was because she was incapacitated, and unable to fight back, otherwise there would have been chunks of that newborn all over the chamber. In simpler words, that queen would of smoked that damn thing and saved Ripley the trouble.

monaroCountry, Yautja, 16 years ago

Newborn would have killed both humans and aliens alike, it seemed like it only recognized Ripley as its kin.

As for Ripley controlling newborn, no way in hell......since it was closer to being a human in its emotional state then I would think that rebelling to its parent would be part and parcel of its maturation stage.

As for newborn reappearing, i would give it 0% chance of happening. You could say that Ripley could give birth to a hybrid infant............

Newborn would have killed both humans and aliens alike, it seemed like it only recognized Ripley as its kin.

As for Ripley controlling newborn, no way in hell......since it was closer to being a human in its emotional state then I would think that rebelling to its parent would be part and parcel of its maturation stage.

As for newborn reappearing, i would give it 0% chance of happening. You could say that Ripley could give birth to a hybrid infant............

dark-blade, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think it would have eventually turned on Ripley and try to kill her.

Thank you, Predator. Many people seem to overlook that fact. If she was a normal Queen the Newborn would've been in trouble.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol uhh I'm pretty sure she couldn't control it, isn't that why she killed it? It was trying to kill them lol

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yup if i had a giant slimy crab trying to kill all my friends and calling me mommy, i'd think about it for a few hours too, but in the end i think i'd chose my friends over the crab... And it would have to be a crab, if it were the newborn i would't need to think about it. Maybe that's why she killed it, cos she thought it was a disgrace for the whole franchise.

She wasnt a normal queen but a more evolved and possibly better queen.

She controlled it, in a way. She couldn't get total control over it like a gamer with an Action Replay, but she had some control over it.