Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Actually Anderson just wrote Re2 someone else directed. And as for Elderpred your quite alone in your support for Paul Anderson, Maybe you should get someone else to admire like Scott Bakula. ALL HAIL THE BAKULA!

NOS STROVYA!

I am not an egg head we have are own opinions. I like the preds so I was ed when he made the faces differ. the oringinal pred owns the big screen in my opinion

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

What are you refering to? What I said or something that I missed?

NOS STROVYA!

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Refer to previous (2nd) page, fourth to last post, from Predwatcher420, then you'll know what that response was about.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

eggheads, thats a funny pun, not that I endorse him or anything

NOS STROVYA!

Carl188, Undefined, 19 years ago

One word says it all

NO

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

I feel that everyone has his own opinion and shouldn't get a bashing for it (just like I liked Tommy Doyle being in Halloween 6 doesn't mean other people did but who cares?) I mean even if you hated AvP as much as I do don't tell me to go around saying "AvP is sh!t! If you enjoyed a minute of AvP I'll rip off your b@lls and put them on as earrings!" if that was the case this board wouldn't have gotten where it is now so will you egghead dude stop bashing (not that I don't know this thread is old but the chances of old members coming back is always there)

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

dave if like remake avp tel me more plz and avp movie is not to bad only need 5 predators stupid only 3 preds in movie

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

resident evil 2 was directed by alexander witt,produced by anderson.

THROW.JPG

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree qith Dave a page or 2 back. the only anderson movie i liked was event horizon.

blackwarriorssig.jpg

Hunting For The Ultimate Prey

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont like any Res, AvP1 could have been better, AvP2 is gonna be really good, all i know its gonna be a populated area {aliens get alot of host} and its on earth.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm a hardcore resident evil fan, and the movie... ugh, it was . just like avp, they had great costumes, but it still stunk.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

AvP was a decent movie, but it had some bad points, such as the two preds dying too fast. After all, there was not too much Alien vs Predator-ing going on. It was mainly humans vs Aliens, whilst occasionally getting killed by a Predator. Still, the ALiens seemed to appear more than they did in A:R (atleast, thats what it seemed like to me).

Bow chicki wow wow. What ever that means.

i dont like talking about other stuff ESPECIALLY when were talking about it being better, AvP in general is better then ressurection, wait til AvP2 comes out -_- i be first one at the movies, and no one sits in my AvP seat at the movies...

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

the AvP movie could have been much better, the Preds should have lasted longer, Celtic and Chopper, and i didnt like the pred teaming up with Alexa Woods, i mean i can understand if she had no weapon, and he gave her a chance and wlaked up, but made a alien sword and sheild and ran off with her, preds would really just leave her, they dont care. shes not a threat. but AvP2 im having a feeling it will be better, its in a populated area,

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

Anderson (in my opinion) is a half decent director. His movies have some good points to them but most of his movies are lacking. I agree that the fighting should be more between alien and pred and less human. Over all I would say that AVP was better than the res films. In my opinion res 2 was a major disappointment. I didnt like how Nemisis turned good at the end.

Death is only the Beginning

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I got res 1 and it is one of my favorite films, i'd say res 1, res 2, AVP. i like AVP but i don't think it is a well made film.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have seen Resident Evil 1, well all but the very begining, and AvP, not res evil 2 though but, they were both good... however, my fav pred was Celtic and he was clearly better than Scar, but naturally, my favorite character has to die. Cleary the pred with the same helmet as Jungle Hunter HAD to survive longer, that or Anderson is picking favorites here, both pred and helmet. Anderson... COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR ONCE!!!!!

~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~