Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

If by "mutate" you mean "make stronger using unatural methods", the Pred from Predator 2 injects himself with some sort of steroid. Presumably, that means they're allowed.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I always thought that those "steroids" are the medicomp, something to supress pain and help them regenerate or heal faster, also since he went berserk after that, it could contain some sort of adrenaline too. But ofcourse, i could be mistaking because i don`t remember the movies very well hehe.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wait, if he's like crazed n all then the whole honor question goes out the window doesnt it?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I guess the Hunter-mutation situation is alright. But like I said, no X-Predators. We don't need any blue Predatosr running around, dissapearing and reappearing somewhere out of thing air.

Predators choose to hunt and fight, giving their prey some sort of chance so that the fight isn't one-sided. But Badbloods, on the other hand...

hahaha that teleporting thing sounds like voodoopreds profile

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

haha very funny. I ment mutate like the badbloods on concrete jungle.

I meant no offense Voodoo, i jus meant that some ofthat voodoo stuff you put up is kinda god-modding-ish.

yea I know he's supposd to be like some special chosen one that turnd evil or somthing. I honestly came up with the idea for this guy befor I used him as my profile.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

you know you cant use that profile character for RPGs man, as its against the rules.

And i agree with Bloo, but i would also think since a badblood sometimes hunts preds, that it would want to prove that it doesnt need extra appendages to do the job, but it all depends on what sort of personality.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

"I always thought that those "steroids" are the medicomp, something to supress pain and help them regenerate or heal faster, also since he went berserk after that, it could contain some sort of adrenaline too. But ofcourse, i could be mistaking because i don`t remember the movies very well hehe"

I could be wrong, but when he injects himself, his eyes bug out, he roars in pain, goes balistic, and runs through several walls with little apparent effort.

Maybe it gave him some sort of temporary rush, but left him weakened later on. Might this explain how an average cop beat him is phisical combat?

ok I'm just asking if its dishonerable for a pred to geneticly edit himself to become stronger. is that aginst predator law?

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Depeans on the reason he's doing it really, say he does for an honourable reason or not. e.g to give him enough strength in his dying moments to kill his prey or doing it to kill everyone in his vacinity.