DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ofcourse it was the egg that came first, all plurycellular organisms before mammals came out of eggs and so did the first chicken, before any animal that produces eggs there was an egg that it came out of.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Theres no way at all you can prove that. You might as well explain, with your proof, on how people got here. Its just not factual.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

If space jockeys did create the xenos then they could have just made a queen first, not an egg. That would probably be a pure breed, the first xeno created with just with science and not a host.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

i think the egg comes before the chicken because it is the begining of the life cycle.

A Queen is a pure breed even if, concidering what you said, it came first. If the Aliens were created by the jockeys (which I despise that concept) then yes, you can figure what came first.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

'There is no concrete proof of there being more than one type of Queen, "Empresses" & other such things have only been referenced to in games, etc.'

They've been featured in some of the greater novels that actually sound good enough to be canon, both of them. But if you guys don't like the concept of some of the novels being canon then that's fine, just saying that there are at least more than one kind of Queen type.

I don't actually recall a Queen Mother being in any game but I'm sure an Empress has, or maybe that was the comics.

OTANG, Yautja, 16 years ago

predator428
2007-09-19 16:56:25
If space jockeys did create the xenos then they could have just made a queen first, not an egg. That would probably be a pure breed, the first xeno created with just with science and not a host.

That is a very good possibility. An idea popped in my mind reading this. If there was a pure breed, it was created a very long before the Humans found the derelicted ship, and that pure breed existed only for the amount of time of its own lifespan, from then on every other Xeno had to be a hybrid. Who knows what the early xenos looked like because whatever they used as hosts, weren't human.
Now that I rethink this, in contrast, maybe Xenos were created using hosts DNA from the very begining.

concretehunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

at the start of the fourm someone said that aliens dont take sertan looks from there host well what about predalien they have dreds just like the pred.

and i am asking what did the alien look like origanly and what was its host

Dude! Spelling!! Please!!!

However they were created, the only, certaily, undeniably pure xenomorph is either the Facehugger or the embryo that the facehugger holds.

Aliens do take certain characteristics from their hosts. Don't argue that.

if the space jockeys made the xenos then since the jockys were human would that make a pure alien a alien does any one think thats the anser

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

The Jockeys WERE NOT human

what were they

Ummm... thy were... kinda... Space Jockeys... you know... that`s the unoficial name of the species.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

yeah they're their own type of species

oh uh has anyone seen the film there in

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

well technically they're not in any film, but in Alien there's a skeleton of one near the biggining of the film.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Looks more like a corpse, not a skeleton. Concept art shows that they actually look like that when living.

well if they did make the xeno and what and you say is right then we know the skeleton on the xenos cheast mite be from when the jockeys put there dna in the xeno

i think

Yea, or maybe aliens are to the jockeys like the Jersy Devil is to humans, eh?