-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Celtic's mask is an awesome piece of art, as are its supposed origins which is celtic art. I would imagine that they have something strong enough to actually sculpt the designs by hand with a very strong metal while still being light enough to wear on the face (like the material analized in Predator 2), kind of like how humans on earth do it with clay and small tools.

'Jungle Hunter' -
My favorite of the masks, very smooth and simple yet very emotionless which adds to the mystery of how the creature is actually feeling.

'City Hunter' -
Looks great and I like that it's different from other masks because of its full circle top opposed to the small-cut-design seen on many Predator bio helmets. It also looks similar to the Jungle Hunter's mask but has its undescribable differences.

Scar -
Well, it was supposed to look like the 'traditional' mask but something is different about it. It's alright. Definitely not bad but not that impressive to me.

Chopper -
I like it. A lot. I think it was very underrated and under appreciated, probably due to Chopper's limited screen time.

I also think that if he wasn't taken by surprise, he would've been the most deadly of the trio, for many reasons such as the only one having the side-arm blades, having such a unique mask (which if Stalker's theory about the hunters choosing their own mask designs) which probably leads to a unique-thinking mind, and having human-skull-looking ornaments sticking out on his back.

Celtic -
Great piece of artwork as well as having an aggressive look. The only other time I've seen this mask style is in Predator 2 and I have to say that I like it almost as much as Chopper's design.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes all the designs have their own special look and feel to them, each making them interesting in their own way.

And I'm still standing by the clan thing to a certain degree because of something I've read recently stating how the "mark of honour" of a newly blooded predator is of their clan, not just a generic symbol for everyone.

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

well my favorite mask is is the bad bloods from predator concreate jungle.