daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Its alien biology. We're not meant to understand it, unless you strip that away and just say 'It's a movie, that's what they wanted to put in it'

I'm slowly hearing alot of scary things about AVP2, alot I'm not happy with, i wish we could just ditch the whole concept and have an Alien 5 instead.

Wishful thinking? You betcha.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, at least we know that it`s already a scarier movie than AvP was...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

i doubt they'll make alien 5 anytime soon with the avp franchise.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ah come on! I need to see the Predators redeem theirselves after the embaresment of AvP. Don't you think so Dave? Even if your not the biggest Predator fan.

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

ok you no what i think it should be a predalien because the praliens are a dumb publisaty boost and a freak of nature. i think there should be two sides not three like daveberg.

anyway the praliens are to much alien than pred

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

The predalien is not a freak of nature, it is a drone that came out of a predator. The newborn was a freak of nature, because it came out of a manmade thing. The predalien is just as normal as any other alien, unless ofcourse, the nice brothers made it be something else. That would be bad, very bad.

Can you smell what the spell checker is cooking......?

Dear lord.

My point, as i am trying to make is that I'd rather the AVP franchise was never started, to me it cheapens the whole Alien mythos.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I see where you are getting at. And were you pointing the bad spelling towards me? I have seriously tried lately to spell correctly. Good thing we have the edit option back.

Nope, not you dude. Look a few posts above.....

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

actualy I like to think theres still things about the Alien we don't know. theres still mysteries. perhapes the Predalien is doin like the Drone done in Alien. find hosts to create a new set of eggs. or maybe "She" does turn into a Predalien Queen. we still don't know much about the Aliens to make any kind of judgement. hell we don't even know if the Predalien is realy just holding an Queen Enbryo inside itself. infact I remember reading somewere that if an Alien hive is without a queen a drone (no matter if it is from a human, Dog, lizard or Predator) has an emergancy gene that will allow it to turn it into a Queen. btw how do we know that if the Predalien does turn into a queen how do we know that it will still look like a Predalien? maybe it will loose its traits takin from the Predator.