-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

@Dave: Enough, to them, is when the cows named Alien and Predator can be milked no more...

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

I also had some hesitant feelings about the trailer. At first I thought it was fake because it doesn't mesh with the rest of the franchise movies and was too gorey. Maybe that was the intent of the producers, who knows. The Yaut'ja look a little unsual in my opinion, but at least physically, they look more like the original 2 yaut'ja in size. I'll keep an open mind about it.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I am sorry to contradict you subleader, but one can still ride a milkless cow! And if not, make her pull stuff, and if not, other things can be found for it to do, cows are very versatile, as are aliens and predators...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

lmao

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think they are, with the exception of Paul Anderson's AVP, think about it, Predator 2 was great, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection where leaps but I enjoyed them to some degree. AVP tried to have a good story, but as with its sequel I think it was a bad move to set it in present day. But yeah I think Namely Alien Resurrection and the first AVP are darkening timeless concepts for you.