DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

But noone said the predalien is the cause for the ship crashlanding on earth!!! If wo predators live and one is a bit injured, enaugh to not kill a facehugger on time, then there will sure be a predalien.

Inferno, Undefined, 16 years ago

Finely said. All the species have their ups and downs. I played an arcade game called "Aliens". You play as a marine and get to massacre an etire hive. Now, this game is not as realistic as I would hope because the Xenomorphs died pretty easily, but it still showed that the aliens are not invincible. I took down at least 60 aliens that day.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well... that`s why games aren`t taken as canon... Not even Ripley killed that many aliens. Of course, in a game, the main character is always overpowered. For example, in AvP2 (normal difficulty) when i played as a predator, most aliens couldn`t even touch me, but when i played as an alien, most of the time the predators couldn`t even touch me... well... you only kill about two predators in the game as an alien, but still, one was shooting his plasmacaster at me like a maniac. As always, when i played as human, everything could touch me and i hate playing as a human in any game.

But in movies the characters have to be realistic, so even if a predator kills many aliens, it`s probably a very old predator, and that main character is a former marine, so she`s trained to deal with emotions. So if the aliens get owned in this movie i won`t like it but hey, it`s canon...

Inferno, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, yes the main characters are always overpowered but it just showed that these things can be killed easier than expected.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

avp2 game is old gen and to be honest i dont think the ppl that created it did a good job on it anyway and i see games as a higher and more entertaining media then movies play gears of wars on insane on your own and you will see how different games our now and how not so easly they are. ppl are foggeting games are starting to reach a status more higher then films. dont belive me get a 360 get it online make some friends play gears of wars, army of two, biosock and so on and you'll see what i mean.