ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Also Scar had the Plasmacaster. I don't think Anderson knew that the side arm blades and the skulls on Chopper would make people believe he was an Experienced hunter. Which I believed.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

oh and i dont think that eneywon had a spiecal Plasmacaster. Chopper saw the Plasmacaster and he went for it. Im sure if the others werent busy they would have went for it to.

Yeah thats probably right. But Celtic showed loyalty and caring. When the alien killed Chopper he immediately went to kill the alien.

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

When did Chopper ever go for the Plasma Casters? Also, there were no "special" Plasma Casters. There's bigger calibers of the Plasma casters if thats what you meant.

No i dont mean spiecal spiecal. (Wrong choice of words sorry.) I mean Plasma casters that were meant for surten people. (spelling?) Like Chopper have a Plasma caster on reserve for him and ect.

What makes you think this?

Chopper used his thermal vision and saw Weyland put the plasmacaster in Lex's backpack. Then cloaked, well actually mabybe he kicked Lex because she was going to hit Celtic with the hatchet. Also I'm assuming the largest Calibur Plasmacaster belonged to Celtic since it seems he was the leader. Or thats what I think.

Well that doesn't make any sense what I said. Its just I would think that the Leader/Alpha would get the largest calibur.

I don't think they choose which belonged to which before the hunt. The reason he scanned the Caster Lex was giving to Wayland is because that was the first one he noticed.

Becouse i THINK not Postive but i think i saw two preds go after the same Plasmacaster in one scene maybe not though. And its just a guess.

Well that doesn't make any sense what I said. Its just I would think that the Leader/Alpha would get the largest calibur.

Well yeah of course. I just think they planned it out. Either way the leader would have gotten the largest calibur.

No Celtic shot the net at Max because he saw he had a weapon/gun. Chopper I think went after the Plasmacaster because Lex had it. That is why I think he killed Lex.

Oh well maybe they did have there own Plasmacaster on Reserve.

I meant to say they didn't. I think once they got to the room where everyone had the caster already they planned it out.

Where was Scar anyways when Chopper and Celtic planned their attack?

I'm not sure I know he ambushed them in that hall where he did that huge jump thats the last I remember seeing him before the Chopper, Celtic attack

Yeah. He must have been still behind.

I think I might know.Maybe he had to wait for the pyramid to reconfigure to catch up.