predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think he ment that the egg that was deposited would carry a super facehugger. That would produce a queen to lay eggs and a drone to collect hosts.

Also when Alien was being made the original story was that drones could convert host into eggs, cutting out the need for a queen.

honnou, Undefined, 16 years ago

ohh , i didn't know that drones could do that ....... wait if a drone can do that then why would they even need a queen ?

honnou, Undefined, 16 years ago

ohh , i didn't know that drones could do that ....... wait if a drone can do that then why would they even need a queen ?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Alien Queen is more than just a supplier and warrior. She's the command of the whole hive, keeping things in check, and providing that more warriors and Alien adults are trained to their full potential.

The egg that the Drone creates is only done under extreme measures,, and the egg is different than normal ones. It's an egg created from a captured host, as seen in the original Alien movie. This egg holds the "royal" breed of Facehuggers, the Superfacehugger, having the ability to impregnate multiple hosts, one of them being a Queen embryo.

The only reason for the egg that the Drone creates is to be able to create another Queen to either lead the hive that the previous Queen left,, or to create a new hive.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

The whole thing about drones being able to create eggs is only under extreme measures like Bloo said.
The queen is not made useless by this act, think about it. The alien hive needs hosts to make aliens.
If half the hosts would be used to make eggs to impregnate the other half, then the hive would only be half as big as a hive with a queen.

The queen needs no hosts to make eggs, and that means more hosts to be impregnated rather than used as eggs.

The whole thing about drones being able to create eggs is only under extreme measures like Bloo said.
The queen is not made useless by this act, think about it. The alien hive needs hosts to make aliens.
If half the hosts would be used to make eggs to impregnate the other half, then the hive would only be half as big as a hive with a queen.

The queen needs no hosts to make eggs, and that means more hosts to be impregnated rather than used as eggs.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I like this Theory. But I'd rather keep the Alien's origin a mystery to make them more mysterous.

but good work. Whats the source? (unless I missed it)

silva11, Undefined, 16 years ago

There is actually another way a alien can make a egg

1. i found out that a drone can actually lay an egg but only under extreme measures

@ the hormone storm theory which states that a drone will turn into a queen if no queen is there to lead the hive

The hormone storm theory was only in a book. I like the host to egg conversion theory better because it was originaly in the movie.

Malice, Undefined, 16 years ago

God, whats gonna happen next, go on and say that the Predators existed or even exist today? -.-

I saw this bogus report on History channel last night titled "History Of Aliens: Real Or Fiction" and it talked about finding sightings of equipment that looked out of the AVP Movie. That gun thats in the Predators Temple, they found a halfway buried temple with a weapon similar to that, the historians took pictures, but yet some people stayed out being afraid, and those people never saw the Historians that went into the temple again, they only found 1 single picture, and green blood around it. the ground was black in a circle around the pictures, scientists tested it, and it turned up positive for Acid. O.O Creepy

I bet you that stuff never would have come up if the aliens or predators were never even thought of. The whole thing was probably just to get people afraid or paranoid.

Just like finding out about the moon, if we never saw it we never would have thought of traveling there, and people wouldnt be skeptical about whether people landed on the moon or not.

If its thought of and people really wish it existed or are really scared by it, they will be willing to believe anything, and even be afraid of things which probably arent even there.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

i like it when people dont try to tomake origins of things...
it should be left unknown

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Bah! Maybe it was just a set-up for publicity or only some other mass confusion and distraction thing for the new world order...

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wow, I never saw that documentary before but it sounds awesomely bad. I mean, worse than what you can get when you answer a science question with a century-old pasta sauce.

Predators don't kill just anyone, and they're smarter than that. And the two species are also not there 24/7 so you can't just walk in there and expect to get some of your men killed or see Aliens crawling on the walls like it's their daily exercise.

Complete bullshit.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes. I agree. Green blood? Did they test to see if it was blood?

We are getting alittle off topic, maybe it would be better to make a topic out of this Malice.

Then we can all delete and repost our comments there.....

just an idea.