SavageShade, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol killswitch ur right i tryed remembering what i found on wikipedia. lol do u have msn? cos u might be able to make things more clearer for me lol. thanks
cheers,
SavageShade

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes, thats great, I accidentally erased a post I didn't want to erase. Carry on.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol , sure thing buddy, my MSN is [email protected]

Hopefully i can help

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

like City-Hunter said the tail will just wrap the tail around the preds throght and i dont think the pred would have done anything because one it could have been unconcious after that or for the other reason that aliens have acid blood i dont think a pred would want acid to go all over its face or down its throat so it probably let the face hugger do what it does best.
I know my friend would have argued with this because he is a pred freak and he thinks that preds are so honorable that he would have rather died than let the species spred

icedragon, Undefined, 16 years ago

it is defanatly possibale to have a predalien, i think you will see loads of them in AvP2

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think there's only one Predator in AVP2.. and there's going to be one Predalien. I dont know how.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmm... that's weird. The only time they hunt with another Predator is when they somehow get involved with Aliens; novels and the movie kind of prove that. Maybe he was with another.