daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i dont mind what he does so long as he cleans up his act and acts civil like the rest of us. gotta go man, work is finished for the day - if this guy turns up and gives abuse just post a message on the board to me and i'll deal with it. see ya guys.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Yea dude that's cool, i understand. He will probably do a good thing and just disappear.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

hi ash. well, he's on two warnings, and from the look of it, he's a fool so i presume he'll just cuss me again when he reads this post so then i can ban him, i'm just sticking by our moderation rules.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yea i read it Daveberg, he's crazy you don't know what he could do next. Just drop him, we have many Alien and Pred fans, just one knock down wouldn't hurt.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

howdy guys whats appening

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

check the last posts on the 'PREDATOR NAMES' topic.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I am already mad and he didn't even write that for me. You sure do have patience!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

i found it on another post. he was starting trouble so i told him to behave then he replied to me with that comment.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Where is he replying to you? Did he just reply right now? He is not worthy of bieng here if he is gonna talk to you like that!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

when you read this theendlesswar then take into account in that small brain of yours that you have one chance left to behave, if you keep up your attitude i will ban you from this site. people come here to chat about aliens and predators not cuss eachother down. if thats how you like to do things then keep off this site. this is your last warning.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Alright, see ya!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Got a good point there DB, hey let me cheer you up! I have a pet turkey, and he smells good!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Why does someone always try to ruin the fun for others, i think those kind of people need mental help!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

no probs drone, i fixed it! i'm out all weekend with my girl, not doing much, juts lazing around.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

god praise the weekend school has been a real b!tch latly, what are u mates gonna do, get drunk like me lol

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Theendlesswar really told you that Daveberg? What a creep, you should bann his butt. There is so much to talk about on this web site other than cursing everyone off.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

it's starting to get on me tits the preds need to be clear on whos in a clan and who wants to be in one as for ash well when he gets back to me i help him get a new xeno clan up and running.

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

ello me old mucka. still need to sort out who the hell is in these new clans, nobody is being clear on members.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yo peps i'am around so i take it all is ok?

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

yo people - go check the news i posted - i've put up an mp3 from AVP for you all to download......

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron