daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

Do we actually know whether the AVP films are cannon in respect to the original movie timelines? If so, then the aliens simply cannot win. As there is no record of any such species before the discovery on Acheron by the crew of the Nostromo (Even though the comany were already aware of the xenomorphs presence, this could possibly explain a cover up by Weyland after the events in antartica and now AVP2?)

And heh at the vocabulary issues here, it's great when you can sit and type on a forum with a dictionary in your lap. Just kidding people, don't get your nappies twisted.

If you think back to the old days, alot of members used to think i was extremely arrogant in the way i spoke, as i always used a large vocabulary when dealing with problem members, but now i've loosened up, i really don't feel the need to exercise my knowledge of the larger word on here, seeing as most of the members on here can barely spell properly, let alone understand what is being said.

Damn, that was pretty arrogant again, wasn't it.....Apologies.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

lol Dave.
If the bar is set low, we get low performance. If the bar is set high we get better output. Besides People should get to know a dictionary even if it's an online dictionary.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

That was logical........ same shit different day , .... always the same, forget it crow, its funny you read something and take a offense and then re-read it the next day and laugh at it

D... im not suggesting for a second people cant use ther large vocabs on here ..... But like i said , its no excusse for a lack of manners , i also dont feel the need to belittle others and there opinions , this hasent happened to me but ive seen it happen alot here in the past...

-----------------
anyway , thats a fine point dave ..... but i honestly dont think the two movie franchises mingel with each other aside from our little vs movie .....

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

I dunno i was just clutching at straws mate. That was the only real logical scenario i could think of at the time. From the way it looks, AVP and AVP 2 are more stand alone movies if anything else, not really linked in with the official timelines.

Lol, i love this site and all the little niggles people have, makes me chuckle, no offence Kill & Crow.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

cutm3up, Yautja, 17 years ago

i think predators, mainly because of davebergs views on page 1, and because, there was an alien queen, and countless aliens in that film, but they were unbloods. Im wondering, if theyre the weakest of the species [not necassarily of course] then i think the elite would outmatch the xeno's.

Yet again, theres a chance that the aliens might be of a veteran hive and very good at killing preds.

http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Join this site today! CoryTaylorGif.gif

FireAnt, Yautja, 17 years ago

i beleive the aliens would

for some reason they always seem to just pop back up and hit with full force most of the time and their numbers over rule some armies and i dont know how predators would feel blowing up ships with aliens on them with their own kind for predators stick behind honour so much.

Killing a man for fun is a crime but killing for survival is nature but for Drake it doesnt matter.

FireAnt a Rogue for the Human Race

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 17 years ago

I think they should try something new, a different way thne the old ones. Instead of keep seeing the main character has the last lough.

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Here's my bet.

The humans win. Why? Because, humanity has to be a b*tch and make the species who made the movie win. There was no guarantee Charybdis was going to kill Ulysses. There was no way Sunny would get destroyed by the other robots. There is no logical explaination why the humans always survive a Godzilla attack without Destroyah or the Oxygen-destroyer. No damn way.

Why the humans always win is because people feel better after watching the movie. Do you know why? These guys pay attention to the beginning and middle, but the one that ALWAYS makes them remember the movie is the ENDING.

Like in music pieces. They understand the middle, but it's the beginning and END that they like the most.

In video games, the main guy's best friend is remembered, even when dead. Do we, as gamers, give a damn? Yeah, we do.

And that, folks, is why the humans win.

*The more you know* - Okay, back to the future.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Whoever wins... we lose...
*@!# the &%*$!#*@&$#@* making the movie!!!
...well... not me... but someone should do that... like... elton john or so...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 17 years ago

I've a feeling this film would be more like a 'SAW' version AVP...at the end, the major character (human) being trapped when he thought he's the last sole survivor.......

So, everyone pay their price this time...!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

predatoress, Yautja, 17 years ago

I'm with Bloo. I would rather see the human race wiped out either by aliens or preds but it wont happen by the simple reason humans are humans and we think we're the bloody crown of this universe.

Oh well, as far as there's lots of slaughtering I'll be fine lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

There better be blood. And the blood from the two species doesn't count, because it's not scary enough -- it has to bring pain. Predators don't care if they bleed. Aliens WANT to bleed when there are enemies. Humans... if we get the slightest cut, most of us will go "GET ME A DOCTOR!"... or will get distracted by it... either way...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."