Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol @ dave cheers mate ive been have a weel sh*t day but when i come here u make me laugh cheers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

it happens sometimes with movies, if you watch the avp trailer (one of them anyway) the part where grid alien impales chooper has been shot in this mirrored manner, i really dont know why they do that, c*ck ups maybe?

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Brighton, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey Topdog and Daveberg

I also noticed in AVP that there is a 10 second shot just as Scar and lex jump away from the falling ice that the shot has been flippedwell i mean mirrored, this is very notictable due to the plasma cannons connecting wires being on the left then switching to the right and then back to the left. I found it odd and can not work out why they would mirror a shot. strange!

Any ideas guys, i hope you know what i mean.

And yes topdog i thought the idea behind the "Cube" was brilliant but the acting was shocking.

cube is sh*t hot film old but still does the job

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah all tiny little details that gave the real fans a smile, pity the rest of the film wasn't that productive, i think my best scene has to be when verhieden falls through a trap door into another section of the pyramid and the aliens ambush him, reminded me of dallas in the air ducts in the original alien. the rest of the film was pants really, even the fight scenes were lack luster, plus the fact the camera work was so choppy you could't make out what was going on!!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

probably some fat boy eatin some cake during filming