I have a question for u guys

Who do you prefer as tougher Dutch or Ripley
Because:

SHE CAN GO TO HELL I MEAN REALLY THE WAY SHE CRIES IS PATHETIC

You all think she is really tough but look at what happened to her

SHE DIED!

LOL

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

if dutch is so powerful its exactly like deathdrop said how come he barely survive a predator 2 preds he dead ripley has faced more than aliens like when the nostromo was self destructing she needed to get out in time but she went back for jonesy then again she was brave enough to go and face the queen which could have easily killed 3 preds (which would have killed dutch) and won then the crash landing on fury or florina 161 and loads of rapists and managed to survive long enough for dillon to come and sacrificed herself for humanity yet dutch look at him big bulky man with a whole crew of well built man did he kill the pred not really it removed its armor and wristblades just 4 a fight and he only won because of the traps he laid and he was prepared for the worst in the jungle yet ripley was not prepared for anything that was comin but if it is reality arnie can easily defeat sigourney weaver

Alien-vs-Predator_bann1-lg.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

damn straight, ripley would probably lay dutch out with a single hit, i mean, ripley even crash landed on fury 16 which was populated with rapists and muderers and still held her own, the woman is an icon.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

dillion!! you son of a b!tch!!!

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

man aliens was rippleys prime. the proof 6 words "Get away from her you B!tch" and yes i did count the words.

"This Time Its War"

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

THEENDLESSWAR what do you mean when u said that the xenos in AVP are more terrifying actually anderscums xenos were less menacing and terrifying unlike aliens the alien in AVP just come down on someone and look at the aliens in aliens even the marines start to be scared and alien when the nostromos crew was slowly killed 1 by 1 look at anderscums AVP his alien hardly killed anyone but dragged them for facehugging

Alien-vs-Predator_bann1-lg.jpg