Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol, lucky buggers, we don't even have Thanksgiving over here.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Quezacotl and Belias are names of summoned-creatures in the Final Fantasy series, Quezacotl a thunder-bird of Final Fantasy VIII and Belias usually a Gigas-kind-of-thing. But those are just the assumed names of some dude who might come on here and spam. So be ready.

But enough of that. Turkey day is always exciting. Last year, I got a chicken-wing and put it in a turkey breast, and I think that's what mysteriously got me into drawing again. Weird, eh?

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Vegas, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well up here in the frozen north of Canada we had our Turkey day already back in October, but you have fun, and I wish i was eating turkey......:( oh well.

-Vegas

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, i'm in Australia and we don't celebrate thanksgiving here but stuff yourselves silly...
And Death_Wraith are you talking about the GF from Final Fantasy 8

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Huh? It`s thanks-giving? When?

WHAAAAT??? WHAT THE HELL ARE QUETZACOTLE AND BELIAS??? THAT SHOULD BE QUETZAQUATL AND BELIAL, OR MAYBE BELIEL, WHICHEVER HE WANTS TO BE!!!!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
WOOOHOO!

Bloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Fire-Breather of The Hive

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, Turkey-day is always fun. Cheers to the turkey, and maybe a chicken while we're at it. And maybe that early Chestburster concept art that looks like a death turkey.

I'm not here for long, and if someone named Belias and/or Quezacotle comes on, COMPLETELY ignore him. That's my fault. Well, see you guys around...

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."