black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

THat doesn't look too good......

LMAO, starting bid- $0.99

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well the first bad thing i noticed (and this is goona suprise some of you) is that it had eyes. Aliens dont have eyes! WTF?!?! anyways, i sort of like it. I went to a costume store and looked up an alien costume in a catalogue that they had there, and i found that just the mask for the alien costume was about $500. The whole costume was like almost $2000 and it looked totally fake! i mean it was better then this one but it didnt look real at all! it looked really stiff and it didnt look like you would be able to move around in it almost at all! So thats probly why this one costs so much, but if i did end up paying 150 pounds on it (i would rather just place the .99 pound bid because it didnt look like anyone else is goona buy it) i would have to change alot before i ever actually use it. I would remove the ayes and find some way to connect the tubes to its back and make its skin darker.

celtic102, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

that costume is probably one of the most stupidest.....look at the tape holdin it together. i seen a mask better than that in easons

DupreeSig.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

you would have to pay me to were it

CuteFaceHuggerGif.gif
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!