navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

The only problem with Full Version is people whore the sniper, which is banned in AlienvsPredator2.com.

Its one hit kill and I think its a pretty cheap weapon. Only I can ban / Un-ban weapons.

There are 3 ranks of Admin,

L1 L2 and L3,

All AvP2.com members get L1, Moderators and very trusted people get L2, and No one get L3 but me.

There is

Aliens
Praetorian
Predalien
Drone
Runner

With life cycle on
FaceHugger
Chestburster

And if you get enough kills without dying, usually 5, like in AvP2.com server, Queen.

The Predators just have different types of armor, the heavier the slower they are.

Look forward to you getting it :)

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

woah i had no idea there was so much stuff you could use! and it sounds fun to be a face hugger running around and jumping on people, haha, i love aliens, there life cycle is just so much more complex then anything i have ever seen or heard of! and they are just so cool, i love those scenes were the person would turn around and you see the slobering alien standing there slowly opening it's quivering lips and then shooting out it's inner jaw right into there head then the scene flashing to like the shadow of them or the cat in alien lol, and you hear the person screaming...

Yeah i know i am a really weird girl...

I don't think so if you like that kinda stuff :)

Alien life cycle is fun, its counted as cheap to kill Chestbursters tho, I can sometimes turn the AvP2.com server into a Lifecycle server, any mod or trusted member can with L2 Admin.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Aw thanks, its just some kids at school think i'm wierd because i'm always drawing AVP stuff and these nerdy kids are always flirting with me and its really wierd, because i'm like not nerdy at all i just like to draw...

anyways, back on topic hehe, i cant wait until i get it...

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

People who like AVP arent wierd, its good to actually like something that not alot of people like. For instance anyone know what mythbusters is? If you do you'll get what happened (it cracked me up) During my science class we were going to watch mythbusters and one girl raised her hand and asked "Is that like Ghostbusters?" First off mind you WE'RE JUNIORS IN HIGHSCHOOL. Second, ......... well i have nothing else to say about that. :P

on The topic of AVP2 ill put up some pred screenshots when i get the chance. until then keep playing!

*edit* anyone know what button it is to take screenshots? i keep pressing print screen and it doesnt save it into the avp2 folder. I keep having to go into paint and paste and save it. I took so many good ones today and i only had the last one i took before logging.

*frustrated grumbling insues*

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think it's F8 to take a screenshot m8.

There's nothing wrong with being an Alien/Predator fan. Being labelled a "geek" or "nerd" just for liking a sci-fi creature is ridiculous. People who claim rubbish like that must have pissy social lives & have nothing better to do with themself, as it's just the same as calling a football player a "stubborn jock", a completely rubbish stereotype.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

HEY! SKYSTALKER!

it dosent go to the avp folder, you have to take a shot, the open up paint, or any other photo program.

and click paste!

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

there is an edit button m8, please use it next time

thorndesignssig.jpg

yea "Edit" is under your name on your post only.

-----------------

Anyway, when you take screenshots it goes into your AvP directory named Screenshot1,Screenshot2. etc. except your last one is always Screenshot 1 and it boots them up.

C:/Program Files/Fox/AlienvsPredator2/

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Oh so F8's the button, and dont worry i know the old routine of pressing printscreen, going to paint and pasting and saving, thats how i got my only screenshot from yesterday. (note only)

Skystalker_02.jpg

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

this might be off topic but can some one PLEASE tell me where to get AVP2. ive looked in most of my local game stores and they dont have it. and i dont think i can get it online cause my mom doesnt let me buy stuff online:(

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well you can go to your local game store and ask them to place an order for you, when they order their next shipment. if your a for sure buyer it sould be no problem.

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Nostromo dude, you Can't get it in local stores.

Go to www.amazon.com and order it with a credit card.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

navyspaz super good screenshot nice next i wil play online only we more pll join server 12 pll is very cool play on server

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

rofl, Shadow Warrior, Panzer took those pics :p

not me.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

so does anyone have any screenshots?

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

I have some from guild wars but not from AVP2 sorry...

I made a topic called "Me vs. Mishmuf & More :D"

With some Screenshots of this sites AvP2 server.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Alrite I have a new screen. Im not sure if im supposed to post a gruesome screenshot but since people are begging.

Deadmarine.bmp.jpg

In that picture, im the predator (note the hard to see cloaked spear) and the marine is some guy i decapitated in one swift shot. w00t :P

*and apparently some random pred guy typed die pigs. how odd eh?*
Skystalker_02.jpg

lol, someone said "Die Pigs" above.

Cool screenshot

EDIT: Skystalker, Why don't you join AlienvsPredator2.com Server :( even if no ones there, I will hear someone join from my desktop, then join you.

Navyspaz_01.jpg