god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have met people that think being on this site is a miserable way of life but they are wrong cause every body here is great and unique.

Entaro Adune

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Any time Voltage. ;P Hope to meet you on the feild once more. ^_^

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's not a "way of life", it's a hobby! Honestly, if they're that delusional, just don't bother trying to get them to stop.

deathdrop1.jpg

ive meet two people from the site.... they dont take forums too seriously and just came on looking for trouble not caring if they got banned

i think xenos r best but my brother loves the marines as a matter of fack all me freinds that like avp like marines and every da ythey all tell me hey ma nwhen will u evever learn to stop loving those critters and every day i give the same awnser i will stop when ustop loving those soft belleied mairines that got spooked byty a few xenos

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

POINT IS, everyone has differering opinions. As far as insulting you for liking the site, yes, that is idiotic.

deathdrop1.jpg

When I first read this topic, I thought it was 'bout RPG rivalries. Being a rival tos omeone just beause of a popular serise is just stupid. I'm sorry, but even my friends who like predators, and never back down, don't screech at me how aliens "R teh stoopid, joo nooblet!". And they like making my opinions seem like dung. And I'm using the word "friends" loosely. They're classmates.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.
Scout of the Hive

im still verry much after Katam lol

Backinaction.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know what annoys me? In multiplayer on Aliens vs predator 2 there's this guy that keeps telling people he hates people who play as aliens. He doesn't give a reason why.He just says he hates them. I mean I'm fine with people hating a certain spieces , like for example i hate preds.but i hate preds not because they are preds , but because they have plasmacasters and plasmacasters are really cheap in aliens vs predator 2. But aliens don't really have an advantage in AvP 2. Aliens have only melee attacks.

y did katam kill u

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think i'm going to to do a hit and run this next rpg

d4_1_b.jpg bow chika bow wow