TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I love how the Queen beats the living daylights outa the enimies looks like shes slapping them.WOOMP

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!

Hive_Tyrant, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

(replying to titanosaur from page 1) hey titanosaur i was wondering if you can give me the cheats to alien extinction, i'm stuck on level 6
(when your the aliens i dont play any other race maybe preds to) when the preds have taken the queen somewere and you have about 7 or 8 aliens, every time i go to the bottom of the map there is a marine camp site and they always kill my guys, it's so annoying!!!! thats why i need the cheets or (if you lost the cheats) you or someone can help me on the game.............plz? i'd really appreciate it, cause i cant stand not bieng able to beat a game and have to return it to hollywood videos with out beating it.....ya know? i'm sure someone has that feeling.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well if you have the PS2 version of Extinction, while in gameplay press the code below in this patteren

L1,L1,R1,L1,R1,R1,L1,R1,L1,L1,R1,L1,R1,R1,L1,R1,L1,L1,R1... then go to options, and click cheats. and there will be a list..

Invernerability
Fog of war gone
Toggle unit spying
See landing zones
and a couple more, I wish they had infinite people.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Sorry navyspaz but i only have x-box i sold my ps2 and g-cube for a hobby i made a commitment to (literraly).sorry if you were frustrated doing that typing.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No, typing is awesome... and I don't know any cheats for the X-box version. look it up on google or something.

EDIT: here is the X-Box cheat, do it while the game is paused:

R, L, R, L, L, R, L, R, R, L, R, L, L, R, L.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

aww, thanks navyspaz!!!! your awsome! i owe you one !!!

The Upgrades are cool! I like to upgrade the queen cause its funny when the aliens go into combat frinzzy when with the queen.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

That's a good thing too. When you upgrade the queen and spots anything that isn't one of them, their faces glow and they give extra damage when attacking.

Alienation.jpg

Hey, Hive_Tyrant, to find the queen, you just have to go right dead ahead.

Alienation.jpg

No, not straight down. I mean go right. just go straight ahead to the right. Be careful though, 3 predators will gaurd the queen, but luckily, the restraints on the queen has only 10 hp.

Alienation.jpg

thanks alienation! u cool:) i never went straight to the right befor! thanks again.

After you free the queen she'll start beating the outa the preds its funny. I always free her first before beatin' the preds up.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

For me, I free the queen, she lays eggs while her minions are attacking the predators.

Alienation.jpg

i should try that!! thanks guys!

No problem.

Alienation.jpg

it is cool how the queen's head glows and when she hits some marine i like the sound it makes, and its funny when she knocks a guy across the room with one hit ^_^ oh a cool stratagy is when befor marines get off a ship use the carriers to drop some eggs off where the marines land thats gonna be a site to see!all at once a face hugger lands on a marine's face at once!

HiveTyrant.jpg Tyrant of THE HIVE!

HiveTyrant.jpg Tyrant of THE HIVE!

But you know what's weird? I think in the 4th level or something, the one where you are only a warrior and free the other aliens, when I made the queen and she attacked a marine, the marine bounced of a wall and he died in mid-air. After a facehugger implanted the chestburster inside the floating marine, the alien was back to normal ground. It only happened once.

Alienation.jpgI AM A DRONE ALIEN OF THE HIVE

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

one time one of my warriors turned invisible. it was crazy, i counted my aliens and one was missing so i highlighted the wholoe screen and i found it. i thought it wasnt there till it moved with the others. marines and colonist could still see it but it was hard for me cause it was absolutly clear. this was on the 4th lv Alien campaign.

Way more than normal population in lv4 of Alien campaign: get the warrior at the beginning and make him invulnerable. then get a queen from all the praetorian eggs in the checkpoint. make 45 aliens. then go free the other ones from the chambers. you should have around 64 of them.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

^ That particular level was really easy to cheat at! :)

Extinction was an Ok game, but it's a shame it didn't come out for PC. People would have modded the living out of it...

deathdrop1.jpg