Kharn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Dude, they where all bald in alien3. Even ripley! Though Clemens should have lived longer.

Hudson got annoying after a while, but his had a good run.

"Ah! mutha f*ckers! You want summa this! Aagh! Dammit!" *gets pulled into the floor* lol.

And Golic from alien # was an awsome. Awsome. Character. He was so weird. and his deleted death scene was so well shot. "tell me what to do next"

The way the light got on his eyes before the Xenomorph got him... Sweet...

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I think they could've better that though by showing how he died, the special edition of the third film is impressive, made me see it in a whole new light.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

"it was the dragon Daveberg! The dragon"

SKIN THA FU**ER!!
But dont touch the veins and arteries. Leive him to dry out. ....It hurts so much....

-STAB YOU WITH A FORK!-

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Burke should have gotten hugged and just as the bugger bursted out he should have been:

Speargunned,
headbit,
plasma-ed,
tail-whipped,
wrist-clawed,
calwed,
acid spitted (in the face and... you know!),

All at once!

no i am not being silly, but imaginitave.

oh, and he should have been trampled by a pack of speeding queens and EXO suits.

In the unforgettable words of our beloved Queen:

Roooaaar!

scar774, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i agree. aliens wouldn't be the same without him. and burke was a total d!ckhead!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Why do people hate Hudson so much? I liked him. I thought he was pretty funny. The only thing that annoyed me was his "Bada*ss" speech.
The character I wanted to die the most (and he did, even if it wasn't that stisfying) is Burke. He basically screwed everyone over.

unitedstatescoonialmarinelarge.jpg

scar774, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i wanted the fat warden from 3 2 to die the most. i was happy how he died. it was the best part. but could have screeming. or some bodyparts falling

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/999062/Scar774-finished.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

haha cory. that newbie commander in aliens should have been waxed. and burke should have bit the big one in a much worse way, but then again, he made the movie intresting. can't remember the character's name right now, but the leader in the military station in resurection and pretty much all the crew of the betty. that was a poor cast. oh and the director of alien ressurection. Clan Balatu

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Burke and Hudson I was SOOO GLAAAD that they died. Ughhh.... I hate Burke the most.

hicksani.gif

scotchpredator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The following should be stuck in the egg chambers on the auriga ,

Ash even though he's a droid, In the novel aliens Burke didn't get killed by the alien instead he got taken to the hive and got a hug (Must be love), Gorman also should have got a facehugger, the intendent at fury , the colonel in ressurection and that scientist with the freeze button

Kill or be Killed there is no in between

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

most of the cast of alien 3 lol i dont no why alot of them just didant clic with me lol gr8 movie nun the les though

AgeofWunders.jpg

grid,
queen,

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but i wanted Lex to die so bad!...her teaming up with Scar made it wierd, i mean wth? I wouldve speared her in the face, "give me my gun b*tch"

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well.. what ever all youi posted , i watned those poeple to die(except you cory i like the Emprss and Grid!wtf?)

I liked the Riply from Resurrection she looked less scared of the Aliens then the old one. She even pulled out it's fr!k!n Inner jaw for crying out loud no one really knows if a Xenomorph is dead unless it's head explodes , and that things head was NOT off!

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

u know why i want grid and the queen to die.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

royal_praetorian, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

burk sould hav goten a slow diveloping chest burster so it wound be mutch more painful

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol i know.. and Grid did

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~