Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yup,I heard you, Predalienking. You were talking about the super human :)

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

SHREDDERRR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Me well i had an idea
for a zombie xeno

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!

JvA-Sig.gif

check out my drawings http://xenomorph01.deviantart.com

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, if you read my profile, you`ll see how my creature would be like, but that creature is actually not the Death Wraith, but the Dread Reaper (in my book, at least). The Soul Eaters are a kind of Xenomorphs that were born from a mutation triggered by the spores of an enhanced Queen. This may happend to creatures that, while alive, have souls (eg humans/predators). The Soul Eaters are usually people that can hear the mind of the enhanced queen and go to her to ask for this mutation. They have the abillity to consume the souls of God-chosen creatures such as humans. They call it "God-chosen" because it seemes that without any reason, they can only consume the souls of those who have had an important path through the Soul Eaters` history. So they cannot consume the souls of the Yautja.

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As it stands i cant draw for my life. (look stick figures! :P) All my descriptions are in my profile.

AVP2.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

predalien is super strong and very fast as Runner my idea of predalien any like it

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

What can I do, if I can costumize my very own Unit?

For the Marines, I would like...

Helmet:
The Helmet, in my case, I would like it to give full protection to the head, while still giving the wearer the ability to hear clearer and without sacrificing much of their ability to see. Even though in some cases, I thought the wearer may need face protection, I would like to had something that resembles a Visor, but that would cover the mouth, preventing him/her from losing teeth.

Upper Body:
I would like to cut the armor down some, giving more movement to the body and movement for the arms, giving the wearer, faster responce time when snuck up on. The Body Armor would also be more flexible, giving the Wearer the ability to bend from side to side, and leaning back and forth, without being limited as much to this movement.
I would like to add a guard onto the Wearer's Fore-arm, giving him some defence from any melee combat that he encounters. The Arm guard would cover the elbow, for if the wearer have to jump forward onto rough concrete or steel,
it would protect him from most injuries to his elbows.

Lower Body:
Even though this Armor is rarely used in most cases, I still believe that the Crotch Gaurd is a must, protecting both users of the different sex, protection from any attacks to the area.
Watching some movies, and seeing how some of the armor give the Thighs armor, I think the standard military bottoms would work along with padding to keep from being bruised from whatever impact that happens to the area.
Now
The Shin-Gaurds is a good protection to the wearers' shins and knees, thus, preventing injuries to his legs.

Now you know what I would like to add onto and take off from the original AVP style Marine. Even though my knowledge about them is limited, it is still what I would like them to be.
Even though I sacrifice alot of defence from the armor, I gave the wearer the ability to move and to respond quicker to Action.
If yall are wondering why I why I demand the use of speed than Armor, it must be that the thought of Acid burning through everything it touches, and the Plasma Energy from that of Yautja weaponry, I thought if the armor can't withstand, why not let the user act upon reflex to survive.
All these thoughts were based on the thought of, Fighting Conditions for Soldiers. I just made that title up, and TY if you like it.
Well, that's what I would like to see what the Marines look like in my book.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers