xeno_slayer, Yautja, 17 years ago

k look

chopper might have been an older predator watching over the other two but he was not bloodied

i mean he wasnt

look at his mask

no mark
as for the skulls before the alien skull

that was just another one of anderscum's famous plotholes

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

what i said earlier was that the pred in predator2 had an alien skull on his rack before a human one. so if chopper had a human skull he probably already had a alien skull which would make him blooded. but yeah the mark wasnt there. so Avp left many questions to be answered.

wait a minute.........City Hunter didnt have a mark either did he? so how could he have an alien skull.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

i think black warrior city Hunter is blooded and copper is blooded to see skull of mask wow Grid take copper and Celtc was super Great battle

in space no one can Hear you scream

but City Hunter didnt have any mark saying that he was blooded even though he had a xeno skull.

So this kinda doesnt add up.

BWsig.jpg

i am suprized the word filter didnt filter that out.

BWsig.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

it doesnt add up becuase a director used his own descretion on his film. i don't want to start some big discussion becuase there isnt enuff to support either argument. i'm just saying i have screenshots that show human-like skulls on the ends of a combi-stick like equipment. that may be jsut another one of Anderson's bloops.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

cap002small.jpg

there is 2 shown, one under the other.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

my dads computer is so dark i can barely make it out. oh i see it.

BWsig.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

the word filter has been fixed up a little black, it's a little more leniant now, lol, although I think it still filters out some words.

As far as chopper goes, I doubt he was blooded, he had no mark on his head. As far as the human skulls mounted on the spears that he had, well, according to Anderson in the DVD commentary, once a predator has killed enough humans, he then earns the right to participate in the blooding ritual & proceed to "the next level", that's according to him anyway.

As far as the second predator goes, well it seems to me that if he had all those skulls in his trophy case, including the alien skull, then he was obviously a highly experienced hunter. The blooding ritual might have just been performed by that particular clan in AVP, & back when the first 2 pred movies were made, the idea of blooding hadn't been introduced, as even the elder in predator 2 didn't have the mark.

TheStalker.jpg

Where one cant think of an answer Stalker comes up with a great one. lol

YOU MUST SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ME.

BWsig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

yea your right but anderson s and the skulls on chopper didn't actually look big enough to be human skulls they could of bin animals from the predators planet but i'm not sure i must look!!!! off i go (flies away)

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

not only that stalker but we always forget that the 'mark' is one of Anderson's idea

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules