Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

how do you know how old a queen could be? they never say that in the movie.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

no reason that the eggs would be that old, the queen can live for hundreds of years, dont see why the rest of the alien species cant survive that long.

daveberg.jpg

cheers matey, its not finished yet though, got a couple of pages to sort out on the collectables and extras such as a few music files and fonts etc...

daveberg.jpg

but that jockey they found was fossilated I dont think the eggs could be so old.
by the way your site "darkness of acheron" is verry cool!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

that is a very good question and one i was asking myself the other day, seen that many times and i'm still wondereing what its all about. the only thing i can tell you is that it had nothign to do with the actual alien biology - sometimes in films they film things in reverse for whatever reasons, i think thats all it is, any other suggestions anyone?

the blue field was apparently not to protect the aliens but was used as a warning device to the space jockeys - remember the sound it made when kane broke the field, that (so i read) was meant to alert the jockies. - try going onto 'musings from a jockey's chair' website, its quite good.

daveberg.jpg

but those eggs was in some sort of power feald.
that kept them frozen and by the way dave ANOTHER QUESTION why did those dripps on the egg dripp uppward in alien?

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

ragnarok521, Undefined, 11 years ago

This is the first topic of all wow

FireHunter, Undefined, 11 years ago

Ragnarok, you can't just revive old topics.. Especially not the first topic ever MADE on the site, if you keep on spamming (I'm including the "Real Names" thread there too, post that in off-topic chat.) I'll have to give you a warning.

ragnarok521, Undefined, 11 years ago

ok , Im realy sorry it wont happen again.