daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i'd say DNA has a lot to answer for, depending on the genetic structure of the creature being used as a host, i think the Aliens have scope to come in all manner of different sizes with the odd modification to their appearance - classic example being that of the Drone in alien 3 that birthed from an ox, it was a quadraped beast which was more stream lined and agile than it's human hosted counter parts.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I think they can be bigger depending on the host. but to an extant

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wow, such an old topic being dragged back from the abyss.

I still say the biggest would arguably be the queen/empress, and no other alien , regardless of host, should outgrow her.

However, genetically modified aliens, which could vary in size to whatever the scientist wants/is capable of, would be the exception.

btw Tawganator, extent*

it was very late and I was drunk give me a f'ing break

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I really don't think aliens grow once they reach their adult stage. Their size depends on the host they pick. My theory on this supported by AVPR, look how big the predalien was compared to normal aliens. Bigger host, bigger alien. Excluding the queen of course.

On a side note: If black_warrior annoys you on your spelling, simply smack him across the face with a large dead fish, preferably a perch or pike.

Predaliens are indeed bigger but the one in AVPR was also a queen and per your advice I will save a fish for just such an occasion

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

No need to get bent out of shape. Although, when I'm drunk, I still type without mistakes. haha
I'll eat that damn fish before you can hit me with it.

I'd like to see a whale or elephant alien haha, to test this theory.

esxf77, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

As big as the emperes