Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

^^Chapter 2/16 by the way. It's also non-edit.

"Dikana, let them hate, as long as they fear"

Chapter 2: Return and Depart.
Taxa mothership was set for the yautja homeworld. It was their return in years, after all. During the voyage, Jad had finally gone through the most important ritual which would mature him into the blooded. Jad was a bit loose-minded, as seeing his fallen commrades die, and killing off foes. But the aliens are dead-brained bugs? Who cares? Jad was happy, yet at the same time disappointed. He blamed himself for letting Aidin-Kai and Batasi die. Uaiki T'ch called Jad into the headroom, he wanted to have a word with him. Jad entered the room diligently, his dreads were tied to the back of his neck, and he wore a light armour at the moment. Uaiki T'ch stepped over to Jad, and placed a firm arm on his shoulder. Uaiki T'ch was right, Jad could of done it! He also knew, that Jad could of also died along with all the other unblooded yautjas that went along with him.

Uaiki, was not fond of the selection for the place for the manhood ritual, but Lackia-si was 'certain' they could handle it. Even putting Uaiki under pressure by taunting him saying 'We should go to probably the most dangerous place we can find, remember we're trying to train ourselves strong, strong we are 'training' thy selves, and not weak....we are the hunters...'. Uaiki didn't want to turn out as nothing more than a weak leader, although he reckon to take heed, and know which place was a safe enough place for the unblooded trio to get their success, he was forced into going to Valls. Uaiki took a seat and began moving his mandibles at Jad 'I'm proud of you, you prove, you prove.....honour, you prove you are ready'. Jad responded 'I am thankful...'. Uaiki lower his head, and grabbed a mask. He threw it at Jad, as Jad merely caught it with one hand, it was heavy! The mask was heavily armoured, it was a firm mask, one that can witstand xenomorph's headbites or acid. One that can witstand any headshot! Jad watched the mask closely, and smuged one of his fingers on it, at the eye piece of the mask.

His mandibles began what is known as a 'yautja smile' as he responded 'I am very thankful...'. Uaiki smiled back at him, and told him 'I just had to congratulate the yautja infront of thou who hast witstood the Kiande Amedha Chiva , Paya has surely granted you a gift, and I'm proud Jad-Kaiti, now that is all, Bpi-de to thou now' Jad shook his head communicating he understands, and headed out of the room. As Jad was walking back to his room, Lackia-si grabbed his arm and tossed him on a nerby wall, he then released his wristblades at Jad pointing it directly to his face. Jad would have been killed if he had moved a muscle!. Lackia-si talked 'Pauk you yautja!! How can xenomorphs even wish to fight a Tarei hsa such as thou self? suit up for a Jedhin! ( a wrestling match)' he released Jad and walked off with his shoulders high! Jad was annoyed, he was already beating himself up about what happened, and Lackia-si was just being a thorn to his side.

Jad didn't hesitate, he procceeded to his room and looked for his armour. It was another armour, an upgrade which had Jad's mandibles smiling. He grabbed the armour and headed for arena. The arena had a few unblooded and just little blooded from the clan watching. Lackia-si opened his combi-stick and began roaring to the crowd, he had just defeated another yautja. The other yautja was so badly bruised, that medical subordinates had to take him out for immediate treatment. Jad stepped into the arena head up, and shoulders high. Jad was sick and tired of Lackia-si attitude towards him, he was annoyed and stressed!! Lackia-si stanced at Jad, while he got the same reaction from his enemy. The atmosphere was tense! the yautjas look at eachother like if they wanted blood, and death... Lackia-si cloaked quickly, and jumped unto the wall. Jad switched quickly to his PredTech vision, only to be netted by the incoming net from his foe yautja.

He opened his wristblades and burst through the net, and now he finally had Lackia-si locked on sight, directly. Lackia-si shot another net, which nearly got Jad, who merely missed by sidestepping and jumping unto the nearby wall. The crowd was going wild, as Lackia-si tried jumping to Jad; Jad landed a kick directly to his stomach sending the other yautja flying downwards. Lackia-si regained his balance and flipped to the ground, shoot another net at Jad. This time it didn't miss the target, and Jad went flying with the net. Desperately, he started to slash out of it...again. Once out, a punch was landed to his face, followed by a blow to his stomach by Lackia-si, delivered perfectly. Lackia-si then tripped Jad to the floor and grabbed his foot. He threw Jad across the arena slamming him unto the arena wall. Jad was battered, but ...not out.

He worked his way to his feet, but the sneaky yautja shot a net at him again:: pinning him directly to the ground. Jad released his combistick and broke the net with ease, as he got out of it, Lackia-si attempted to claw Jad with wristblades, but instead, Jad countered it and kicked him off. Lackia-si shot a plasma at Jad, which knocked the Yautja back several feet. Jad was near-knocked out at the moment. He was floored, and Lackia-si was now walking to finish him off. The match rules was broken! No yautja was supposed to use any shoulder cannons, or any sort of plasma weaponry that would mutilate the other, killing them. This is sparring, not a deathmatch.... But, Lackia-si changed all that, he didn't care for any rules:: he cared for winning. Jad struggled to get to his feet, but Lackia-si grabbed his hair and slammed him to the wall, followed by tripping him to the ground and point his claws at Jad. Jad was defeated? No! he grabbed Lackia-si's hand and threw him to the ground and pointed his combistick directly to the predator's chest.... Lackia-si was defeated, a move could result in death outside-training session.

Therefore the match was over! Jad had won the fight. The crowd was in deep shock, but Jad didn't bother to taunt to his victory, he threw his weapon down and walked out of the arena. Lackia-si kept repeating 'No...no...no...' as he pulled of his mask and slammed it to the ground. Lackia-si rose up from the ground and shouted 'GET BACK TO YOUR TRAINING YOU PAUKAS!!' The crowd quickly dispersed and left the arena. Lackia-si stood alone, enraged, and tormented with just a blooded managing to bring him down. Lackia-si kept recalling his training, and kept asking himself 'How can I be defeated by a blooded???!'. It was sickening to him, and very disturbing. He didin't leave the arena for another hour, just staying there and provoking himself 'You are weak, you are worthless'. Jad climbed unto his bed, it was hard and nice, just the way he liked it. Jad began to sleep, and sleep, his wounds he had no concern about : to him, it will heal, all he wanted is sleep. The Taxa mothership was on docking in the yautja homeworld . Uaiki walked out, along with the rest of fhe clan behind him. Greeted by another elder, 'Laik-san' , Uaiki and Laik-san walked off discussing their own affairs, while the rest of the clan split up throughout the city. Everyone was happy to be home from their interstellar trip, it was afterall a long one.

Jad was walking into a small , run-down old hut. Lackia-si appeared cheered up, pairing with two female yautjas. Jad just noticed him a little, and sat in the hut. It was a lonely one, showing some traces of a feminine breast-plate and that of another predator mask. It was obvious, Jad had some sort of history here, just by the looks of his mandibles. As he watched the door of the hut, it merged into a memory:: We were now seeing two young yautjas, one being a male the other being a female. They were running in a forest, fast. The male jumped onto a tree and the female jumped right after him. The male appeared to be a younger version of Jad, the female was unknown. They began communicating with eachother, talking of what they're hunting. A extraterristial being was crouching on the ground from where they jumped, it was pouncing back and forth. It wasn't anything they had noticed before, but they wanted to hunt it. Jad watched the being closely, and noticed it's movements. It jumped away, as it was apparently looking for something, but never found it. The desert world, had turned into freezing night, and Jad was wide awake. The female yautja was asleep. Jad turned on her cloaking device for her, and jumped from tree to tree. Where was he going? The monster was finally spotted in Jad's eyes. He grabbed his netcaster and shot it at the monster trapping it to the tree.

Jad jumped down to the ground and tried to stab the monster with his dagger, only to have the monster grab him by the neck and throw him to another nearby tree. Jad got up and tried knifing the monster again, but this time the monster tripped him. It's speed was outrageous! supporting such a huge upper torso with such little foot support, would be almost impossible! Jad kept thinking. This time, the monster won't be so lucky as it tried to claw Jad. Jad slashed it's hand, then grabbed it and slashed it completely off. Missing a limb, the monster sought to retreat running in the direction of where Jad originally came from. Jad quickly followed him, as fast as he can. The monster was quick, Jad had to use the trees to keep his advantage. The monster could smell the scent of the female yautja, and knew she was close. Thankfully, Jad had turned on her cloaking device so she wouldn't seen as she slep quietly.

The monster started crawling up the tree, where the female yautja layed. It was smelling her scent strongly, and it kept pacing back and forth. Without delay, Jad threw his dagger at the monster, tearing it right in the stomach. The female predaotr woke up, as Jad walked to the monster, looking at the dead beast. Jad walked over to the other yautja and said to her 'Sorry, I am Lirai'. She woke up when the monster was killed off, and decloaked herself. She responded 'Sorry....for what? Thanks, for cloaking me'. It went back to Jad sitting in this 'hut' just watching the wall blankly. Jad got up, moved his mandibles again, indicating something of disappointment and sadness and walked out of the room. Just as he walked out, Uaiki was behind him and signal him. 'Jad, the Elders is calling upon, you'. Jad didn't waste anytime, he went with his clan leader immediately. Jad entered the room, he was a bit afraid of what the ELDERS would call just a Blooded for, but he was prepared. Uaiki was seated among them, watching Jad as the others did. One of the elders spoke to him:: 'Jad-blooded hunter of Texa...' Jad quickly responded 'Who calls upon I?'. 'Why, elders are we, call upon thee'. Jad responded 'Why have I been summoned?'. The elder with the red cape stood up and said 'Here you are, because we need you...'. Uaiki was silent, but he was watching Jad closely. 'Need me for?'. The red-caped elder responded 'Earth, your going to, you have to prove your worth. Alone, thou blooded hunter will be going, alone...'. Uaiki was displeased at something, he voiced himself immediately 'I don't approve of ooman (human) hunting... I reckon they are intellegent beings, and are not or equally brain-dead as that of the Kiande Amedha'.

Another elder responded 'Uaiki T'ch, be smart, he needs to at least claim seventeen of the ooman's skulls before we can use him in the field we need too...'. Uaiki quickly replied with a sting 'There are, spieces of several varities lurking there in vast space. Oomans, belong to just one of these many!'. Jad replied finally 'Do it, I indeed shall'. Uaiki turned quickly and looked at Jad, although he knew it was an overule of an 'elder's desicion', he was still upset with what they had appointed. The red-caped predator finally announced 'Good, we will deploy you, in a week's time...the session has ended'. Jad moved his mandibles to a form of respect and walked out of the room. Uaiki started to walk beside him , and began speaking to him 'Jad, hunting humans is dishonourable to me, I don't want this type of honour to fall to you'.

Jad responded 'What is it with oomans?' Uaiki replied 'They are intellgent beings, they are not animals like the Kiande Amedha , respect they deserve equally. Killing intellgent beings can force you to regret so much....so much...' Uaiki left him with the thought as he went off the his own personal business. Jad stopped in his tracks and rethinked what he was doing. He still wanted to go, but Uaiki gave him a deep thought....a deep thought..

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice chapter/beginning!
*Appluads*

Err, guys, appluounds creepy with only one-three sets of hands...

Drenton.jpg
Zombie to English/english to zombie translator http://www.siddhant.name/games/ud/english2zombie.html

great story i like good and great storys

in space no one can Hear you scream

Thanks guys :), I may release second chapter as a preview.

OOOps, I thought that WAS the story. Sorry my bad.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, of course, every story doesn't have it in the beginning. If it DID, there's no use for the middle and the end. Nice job again, by the way.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

This is chapter 1/ 16

Wow for that kinda work you deserve a round of appluase dude, nice work but I didnt see any love and betrayel.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice dude! Some words like and missed a letter, and besides that, the only thing is that... Unless I'm missing something here, a new paragraph has to start somewhere in there. Other than that, great stuff.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

I will update with next with next chapter soon.

That 'MAY' wrap it up there. I can add a little more, but this is a prequel to what is known as 'Predator: Rise of the Qintinks'.

Chapter 7: Haunted Past.
Uaiki T'ch and Jad were sitting on a very high tree, discussing matters. Nuni and Solphie were to the lower end, only left to wonder what's going on. 'Rion was your father...a brave fierce leader, yet equally warm and kind hearted. Rion and Oini-Po were the two best friends I had ever have. Your, father...entrusted you to me, as it was his last wish for you to become a brave, fierce hunter.

A strong, great leader:: You were appointed to take over this clan, Lacksia wanted to prevent it. Rion begun our group 'Taxa' as a trio of Oini-Po, Rion and myself'. The focus moved onto Tech, who is actually Uaiki T'ch. Tech was in a hood, he was going to Rion's home. Tech opened the door to Rion's home, as he crackled 'Jali? Jadhin?'. A very young yautja was seen in the arms of a female yautja who was carrying him , it was Jali holding Jadhin. 'Tech?' she asked. Tech replied 'Jali.....I'm sorry...Rion...Rion.....and Oini-Po...their...their..gone'.

Jali felt a sharp pain in her chest, as she attempt to clutch it, but trying to keep her baby in her hands. She almost fell with the news, but managed to keep herself up and responded '...What?'. Tech took a seat and replied '...He's gone, I'm sorry...he's gone..' 'The last wish of Rion was for me to overlook Jadhin and you, and I will make sure I do with my very life' Tech 'bowed' sort of in a way, where he was swearing his alliegance. He then left the room, leaving a broken mother with a fate to a child who was nothing more than a newborn. When Jadhin became the age of accountability, Tech took him into his clan. Tech ALWAYS looked out for Jadhin, as he was haunted from his past thinking that he was the cause for the events. Back then however, a yautja civil war was taking place. Qintinks were the rebel groups who fought against the main abriators, Rion, Tech and Oini-Po were caught in it directly.

The Qintinks were breeding even hybrid xenomorphs, in hopes of killing off the YAUTJA ORDER. They were defeated.... but alot of grave memories errupted in this era. Tech was ashamed of himself, and he changed his name to T'ch, adding a first name 'Uaiki'. He was skilled in combat and hunts, proving to be amongs't the honoured. Lacksia was among the first few to enter Taxa, and survive the trials. He was also a good hunter, but always hinted agression to when he was overruled. Uaiki T'ch was involved with the Xenomorph Overrule War. (XOW).

He was appointed general to the army, which struck against the outbreak of xenomorphs. He slaughtered over three thousand xenomorphs on the bloodly fields of the YAUTJA ORDER grounds. He was then apointed as honoured due to his progress, a true hunter: a skilled warrior. Rion was known as the best of the three in the early Taxa, teaching Uaiki T'ch alot of skills which helped him along the way. Jad got up from the conversation and placed one of his hand on his hip '.....Wow'. Uaiki turned to him and replied 'Jad, this is alot to think of, but it's not the appointed time, we must go into the ooman's base-- -'. 'But I destroyed it, destroyed it I have' Jad replied to him. Uaiki chuckled as he revealed to Jad from his wristpad, a base UNDERGROUND of the one on top. Rion, Uaiki and Oini-Po were all here from before. Nuni jumped over to Uaiki and asked him 'What now thy elder?'. T'ch replied 'Guard the entrance , entrace of the door to the underground base'. Nuni was a bit confused, but he was willing to follow Uaiki T'ch and Jad. Solphie also asked Uaiki 'Hello? er, what now?'.

Uaiki replied to her with good english, yet a very dark voice 'You , wait here...we have a matter to deal with'. Solphie sat on the tree trunk, wondering what was going on. Jad and Uaiki were venturing deeper into the base, they even begun noticing ALIEN lifeform signals. They were nearing a door, a huge door....a door which appeared to be battered from a fight. The fight with Rion, Oini-Po and Uaiki T'ch against the queen, as T'ch pulled off something which was completely unexpected. Uaiki 'hacked' the human technology and released the old, battered door, revealing a set of regenerating pods from inside. Uaiki told Jad to stay back, and defend the gate. T'ch walked toward one of the pods and placed his hands on it '...I see now, Qintinks had ooman technology incorporated, even taking over their underbase... Qintinks was using this corporation as just a little spawn for their operations.

It's over for them....it's over for them all'. Jad was outside the door, searching for xenomorph signals, but something behind him hit him a directly shot to the head, knocking him out, drop on the floor. The 'thing' was unknown what hit him, but it moved from him quickly. The yautja Uaiki T'ch was examining all the regeneration pods, and finally came to the one which was above all...outstanding. It was a pod, with a SUPER-Xenomorph-FACE-HUGGER. Uaiki froze for a second, but he turned around quickly and shot an energy plasma out of his hand into an invisible being. However, the being wasn't invisible, the energy plasma decloaked....Lacksia?! Uaiki T'ch spoke 'Traitor....it was you..'.

Lacksia spoke unto him 'I should have known I couldn't sneak up on you honourable 'Tech''. Uaiki replied 'Why...why would you do this? A QINTINK all along, the one who stole the pod, the one who knew my every move, the one who--' 'Knew your past, yautja say no more' Lacksia responded with a vicious tone. T'ch was heavily annoyed as he said 'You wanted Jad all along, so you can use the Kiande Admedha's Sup'ra facehugger traitor, but why Jad?'. Lacksia added 'Rion's blood was the exact match for our Hybrid Kiande Queen. Jad carries his bloodline, his blood matches it completely'. Uaiki T'ch snarled at Lacksia who finally said 'Prepare yautja!' as he grabbed his spear and began charging for T'ch, who pulled out his blade and easily countered Lacksia throwing him off.

Lacksia now tried to stab the honoured yautja, but he hit the spear down and then kicked Lacksia back. Lacksia was easily outmatched by Uaiki, but he kept attacking him. Lacksia threw a swing too high, as Uaiki ducked it and swinged back too high, as Lacksia dodged it:: The glass broke and shattered into pieces. Uaiki pointed his blade at the Qintink traitor, as Lacksia pointed his spear to him. Lacksia now tried to stab Uaiki again, but T'ch threw the spear aside and slashed the yautja right in his chest, flooring him few feet away.

Uaiki turned to the direction of the glass of the superfacehugger, and began walking to it. He then placed his hands on the glass and said 'For Taxa' as he took his sword and slashed the glass, breaking it. The superfacehugger dropped to the ground, looking as if it was completely lifeless. Uaiki turned his sword in a stabbing stance, as he was about to stab the facehugger. A plasma shot got him in the back as it sent him smashing into the glass as he fell to the ground. The damaged Lacksia began walking , as he grabbed the facehugger and began to unmask himself. His spear in one hand, the superfacehugger in the other. 'To the freedom of our people!' he growled, but Jad took Uaiki's sword, and drived it into his back. Jad spoke to him 'Return my father......return my past....'. Lacksia whispered in anger 'Traitor!!'. Jad drove the sword out and ran to Uaiki's aid. T'ch was fine, but he was in a busted up state. Jad spoke to him 'Are you alright?'.

T'ch replied 'Fine I am Jad, finish the traitor...finish him'. Once again, but even more damaged, Lacksia struggled to his feet and grabbed the facehugger as he was unmasked. He once again said 'For...our freedom'. The facehugger's life began to stream again, as it slowly began moving...but very slowly. Jad once again lifted the blade of Zin and Uaiki whilst he screamed 'LACKSIA!!!!!!' as he began charging into Lacksia.

Lacksia spoke as he easily drived the sword away and stabbed Jad right in his chest and LIFTED him above the air 'Don't PUSH IT YAUTJA!!' he then threw Jad aside as the yautja collided with one of the regen pods. Lacksia walked toward him and drived his spear once more into Jad 'UACK!'. 'You...scum....you traitors'. Lacksia lifted Jad into the air and spoke once more 'Note this traitor....Your blood would have been a better match than me...but I will do it for the sake of our kind' Jad was on the end of the traitor yautja's spear, his head was down, but it slowly began to raise as he angrily said 'You......Rion my father, this is for you.... UUUGGHH YAAA'. Jad grabbed the spear and did a 360 motion spinning Lacksia around the room, throwing him through a wall!. Jad fell to the ground with the spear in him, he took it out of him and drived it into the heart of Lacksia, as he fell to the ground breathing heavily.

Lacksia spoke his final words to Jad '...Note this yautja, though you may have fought with honour...my kind....my kind will eventually overthrow the traitors...those...traitors..we will arise from our graves, and reign as GODS...note this yautja'. The breath leaved Lacksia, as he was motionless...Solphie, was too curious and she came over to Jad. She called over to Nuni 'Hey! I reckon he's hurt'. Nuni raised Jad to his feet, as Uaiki struggled to get up, Solphie gaved him a 'hand'. Uaiki watched her for a second, but he was grateful for her tance. We see the ship of elders uncloaking itself above the base, as the group came out from the base.

Wotsoi , Kaiziu and Wotsoi stepped out of the ship and looked at Uaiki:: Jad was put on a stretcher, injured and battered from the fight. Nuni entered the ship, looking at Solphie and giving her a 'It was good working with you' head bob. Solphie gave him that 'head' too. Kaiziu turned to her, informed about her performance by Nuni and said to her 'Honourable thy has proven, a task we have for thou' 'Take it, or L-e-a-v-e it'. Solphie looked at Kaiziu for a second, and entered the ship. Uaiki turned and took one last look at the place, a area with memories which would haunt someone forever. He finally entered the ship...was it over? or was this just the beginning to something way worse? The super xenomorph facehugger jumped off Lacksia's corpse, his chest began bobbing back and forth. Something bursted out....'something'