Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

u have to be realistic with this situation. These are not defenceless little lambs waiting to be picked off, they are predators. In the predator movies (pred 2 in particular), they were seen shredding entire teams of heavily armed men with ease, their speed is not to be overlooked, as they can run more than twice as fast as a human, & their physical strength even exceeds that of a drone alien. Combine this with weapons that can cut through steel like butter, & the tracking technology built into their mask, & it actually seems realistic to some ppl that 1 predalien could actually make a decent stab at wiping out well over a hundred of them? It makes no sense to me.

As I have stated many times before, the predalien wouldn't even attempt to go after every pred on the ship by itself, that would be complete suicide, it would grab one unsuspecting pred, turn him into a superfacehugger egg, etc. & it keeps going from there. I just do not see any possible way whatsoever, that 1 lone predalien could even come close to taking down every pred on that ship.

Honestly, this question has been asked 1000 times, & is completely one-sided in my opinion. If someone posted "one pred could kill 100 aliens in close combat" then it would obviously be considered a one sided fight. But for some reason one predalien against over a hundred preds isn't? honestly, it's ridiculous.

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

theres no way the predalien could be there long enough to grow enough then kill all the predators...thats if it does kill the predators which i highly doubt

cory.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

No, I completely agree with you, it's only that I said the Predalien's cacooning process may have been detected before the adult came out. But I still don't disagree with you, those are some good posts there. If I said something else, my bad...

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

1 day to late. As by then many Preds could have been wiped out. Do not get me wrong here all my aim here is to get a debate going as me and Mavrick had a really good debate about it hence why I posted this.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

No, what I'm saying is that a Predalien can't kill one clan of Predators. In my point of view, the Predalien wouldn't even be that old when it attempts to attack. It may even just be a 1 day old Drone by the time a Predator detects another form of life on its ship.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

u guys are saying a whole entire clan of predators cant kill one alien?

cory.jpg

Actualy was Alien rez not on a planet ? I can't qiut remember since it has been atleast 7 odd yeince I watched it.lol.

Katam.jpg

Alien Resurrection took place on a massive ship in space. And yes, the acid from the Alien generation we know today spilled through to the bottom layers of the ship, but yet it (a little more of the same amount of acid as the Facehugger's) only burned the lower floor (metal) of the ship it was on. If humans had that kind of technology to produce acid-proof metal(which in that case would be very good, because the main reason for that ship was to study the Xenomorph or something like that), Predators would have that. I'm not saying you're wrong, because I may be wrong.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think it can take it out because the alien can think like a predator

avpunlimited,no offence but i dont realy care what u think about the predalien,i just cant see him taking out loads of predators that are well armed,no way..just isnt going to cut it,ill be surprised if it injures one predator.

cory.jpg

in alien Reez there on a ship and aliens die left right an center and not 1 of them burns through the hull ?

Backinaction.jpg

Yet if the Preds killed it in combat the acid blood would melt right throught the ship. As you seen a small cut of acid came out of a facehugger and melted throught like 5 decks. Imagin a body full of the stuff. That would go right through the ship.

Katam.jpg

That could be right... and what I meant with 500 was just "a lot". I don't really have a specific number. Anyway, the Predalien could kill most of them, but again, it would depend on how many skilled Predators there are, and how many there aren't. And from the looks of the Predators surrounding the Elder, those Preds looks pretty experienced. But then again, it's just my opinion. Maybe the Predalien's life signal would be detected on the ship from scanners/security technology on the ship when the Chest-Burster would only be cacooning.

And with the Alien thing, the humans didn't have much experience with weapons; they were basicly all scientists. They also didn't even know what Xenomorph were. Predators have A LOT of experience with weapons, and they well know what Xenomorph are. Having said that, and just adding this in, they are also much higher in technology then humans are (even if Alien was set in the future), meaning the could detect the Predalien much like how I said before. And there's the thing with Predators: the crew of the Nostromo wanted that thing dead ASAP, but as with Predators, they would think of this as a chance to get a nice trophy to show off to their friends. They would play around with it if found, giving it a chance to fight back, so I don't know what happens then on.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

NO AT ALL

Why not ? A Drone did it to Humo why could a Predalien not do the same thing but to Preds ?

Katam.jpg

hum desavu. cose preds are more organised and scild that humans and they have the proper equipment to deel with such an ocasion AKA weapons and training in CQC (cloce quarters combat) the humans in alien 1 didant have anye of that. plus didant eh alien die at the end of alien 1 my memorie isant so good but am prety shure riply killd it

Backinaction.jpg

They did have weapons they had flame throwers remember. Much better than a close combat weapons since Aliens weakness is fire.lol. Yet you do have a good point on that it died at the end. Yet Ripley did not kill it ... Space did. Preds would most probaly take it on as a chalenge there for not even try and get it out into space. They would probaly fight it. To the death if that.

Katam.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

If the situation were the same as in Alien, I'm sure it would kill several of the preds. However, Preds know what a xeno is.

deathdrop1.jpg

nope,not at all

cory.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes at all! Let me explain just how strong a predalien is, Skin stronger thjan steel, and the strenth to tear a PREDATOR apart!!! Speed with its strength, and the sae cunning as the alien drone, Now I am sure predators have the weapons to andle it by themselves, but they wouldnt be expecting a predalien to pounce on the before they get a chance to use there weapon using another amazing feat, stealth and surprise! A predalien is the ultimate mix between two of the deadliest speceis.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg