black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Will there be another contest or what?

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 18 years ago

KS guess what bothering peoples problems isn't being mature it's called being a prick and if ur going to just mess with people then just don't even post on the topic

yeah i'll have katam make another one next month I was just havin a bad day i'm mostly happy and I was bored and ks doesn't know when to leave things alone he likes being the "tougher man" just whatever if i was being childish KS I'm sorry just don't let it keep on going

Crow, Yautja, 18 years ago

*Sigh* Well, I see that EVERYONE here heeded my words...

45324912.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

ok, all settled then?

Anyway, I believe the art contest was fairly judged for the most part, even though voltage was the only one who judged. Although if the description was worth more points than the actual picture then that would be quite strange. Either way, congrats to Iseijin & Mavrick for winning, u both deserve it

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol sorry man , i think if you look back youl find that i agreed with you and said the fact that the compo Messed up wasnt your fault ...... then for some strange reason you told me to shuv something up my ........ anyway , point is on this occasion you threw the first stone , and at a person who was standing up for you ..... anyway , enough , i cant be bothered to argue with you ..... your clearly a dumbass , you dont have the brain capacity to remember your last three posts on here , oh , congrats to isenjeli , that was a truely amazing piece of art

Alien-sig.gif

Iseijin, Yautja, 18 years ago

Thanks everyone! It's really an honor to be recognizd by something I love doing so much; makes me all giddish and tingly inside... "You like me, you really like me!" Well, you like my art better, but it's all coo'.

Anways, I was thinking that to make the next competition fair (or 'fairer', is that even a word?) is for this contest's winners (Mavrick and I) to not be allowed to enter the next competition so that a new pair of winners can be announced.

iseiginsig7nu.jpg

Sounds good Iseijin. KS and Voltage any more of you argueing and you both will get a warning. Ok ?

You both as bad as each other. Now just stop.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Crow, Yautja, 18 years ago

Thank you, Katam, I was getting tired of hearing such petty bickering.

45324912.jpg

KS just quit ur not winnin anything neither am i and the reason i said that was because of ur coment about me sliting my wrists and I should take depressents thats not cool to say to people who have problems and again I'm sorry but I'm just trying to get things straight........ok on to other matters the description isn't worth more points there partial for this is an drawing contest, the art gets more points and I hope next time there will be more judge's to hellp judge cause it was hard and if u guys don't understand please don't freak out and start confusing urselfs with things, please ask me or Katam or black warrior about the ruls or just read the rules completely if theres some mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them and if I miss said or mis judge pleae tell me so I can make some corrections cause this is just the first contest I hope I can start a new one and the new one will be better and more accurate then this one, this is just like a test it has people freaking out and confused and things are not understanded correctly so don't worry. :]

LOL , kATAM : "Your both as bad as each other" erm , check your facts you self-ritious twit . you dont have to come into every arguement and play the super hereo you know ....... this was already resloved, i said i wanted no more ...... its no fun to argue with such a dumbass ...... but on that note ..... i made the comment about you sliting your wrsist after you made the comment about me sticking my supportive words up my ...... I WAS STICKING UP FOR YOU , DO YOU UNDERSTAND ???

Anyway , in the words of that other tit KAtam , you can stick your warning up your .... its no loss to get banned from here ...... this site s garbage at the momment , sorry guys most of you are nice people ... and i like a few of you alot ..... but this site has lost it ...... the intelegant posters who came up with intresting ideas have all left e.g Dave Buggy e.c.t

Now the best this site can muster up is the same topics over and overagain and re-worded and reanilysed and re whatever the hell else you want its all quit rubbish ...... And the whole cumby english E.G " How many this that ? I like know ? " i mean what the F**k

To many imature youngsters on here .... lol i know , that rich comming from the guy doing all the moaning , but sorry its true

Alien-sig.gif

If this place meens nothing to you why make so many accounts just to get on here. To far this time. Topic locked due to spam.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Kswitcher, come on, man. You're above this sort of thing. Same with you, Voltage. You both spammed the topic like crazy. You guys are both better than this.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

spamming and over size sigs on this thread please change this asap thank u

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules